for Desperation

5/12/2016 c1 3vampirebitme08
That is totally understandable!
8/26/2012 c1 bleggh
I cannot wait to read your real life stories! 3
It would be marvelous to read them, good luck to you!
7/29/2012 c1 DoodleBug1101
Good luck and hope you do well. Maybe we will see you back another time.
7/20/2012 c1 Madeline Nash
I will miss reading your fanfic, but I wish you the best of luck in all you have going on! Miss you girl!
7/20/2012 c1 PervyLindz
While I certainly understand, I can't help be feel frustrated with the current trend (seemingly more around Twilight writers then others) to take down stories that will (to me) always remind me of fan-fiction. I.e. 50 shades is an amazing story that i loved reading as fan-fiction, but the books now are ruined for me. I don't know about everyone else but i tend to remember plots of books and stories very well, Its how i know if a story is plagiarized, and i can also remember just enough to know if its just another author that just happens to be using the same devices (like in challenges) slightly re-written.

Its like how i would imagine reliving your life would be, having a different name, but without being able to change anything. Just a repetition of something that while i may have enjoyed, certainly didn't want to relive just for f*cks sake...

I'm sorry I don't mean to take out my frustrations on you just.. annoyed.

Good luck with your writing. Good luck in the future.
7/20/2012 c1 PJJ0930
Best of luck to you. I will miss your stories but real life is certainly more important than FanFiction.
2/2/2012 c29 sue
OMG. Sorry I didn't review I thought the story was finished. Pleeeeeese finish this. I love it!
2/2/2012 c29 sue
1/16/2012 c29 emilyjane1223
write more write more write more this is one of my favorite stories
12/16/2011 c29 9wendy1969
this has been so damn good i didnt even think to review.

I am very sorry about that too.

But i am anxiously awaiting an update when you decide to grace us with one
12/16/2011 c1 wendy1969
fantastic

I do hope you update again
11/9/2011 c29 2MarieVance
OMG i just finished reading all of this story and its weird how i feel their emotions but i love it u have to finish this please! I beg u!
2/20/2011 c1 1lalalajazzi
i hope this isn't a song fic.

im not a big fan of those, i feel with song fics the authors lose

touch with having a story or chapters with mainily lyrics in them.
2/14/2011 c29 13Kim Ginsberg