for Emergency Program Bad Wolf

11/7/2015 c1 4biddle29
Okay, that was really upsetting but beautiful :')
3/23/2013 c1 BreeMoonchild
I was doing fine until the last line:

"And this time, he didn't staunch the flow of tears as he cried for what might have been."

Then I just lost it. Beautiful and heartbreaking!
3/14/2011 c1 17SincerelyPinkPanties
Well, thanks for making me cry on my dinner. Now my family is looking at me like I just got up and randomly danced a jig. Lol. But seriously. Loved it. This would have made watching season 3 much more satisfying if it'd been inserted into the show.
2/25/2010 c1 45LuckyTurtle
I liked it. Brilliant! Sad, really sad, but brilliant!
10/6/2009 c1 25PhoenixWytch
Thanks for writing.
6/6/2009 c1 4mudbloodpotter05
So the shoe is now on the other foot.

This was good.

A bit sad, but still good.

No wait, it was fantastic!
6/4/2009 c1 1NZcalling
Aw! That was really sweet!
5/3/2009 c1 32ann no aku
Oh my God, beautiful! I had tears in my eyes. This was amazing. Thank you for such a fantastic work.
3/25/2009 c1 63The Alternative Source
Oh, (teary eyed) That was lovely. You should make a second part. Happy doctor is a good doctor.

Ciao.
3/22/2009 c1 3secretsmiling
AW! That was great - so sad! :-(

I love 10/Rose - hehe. Keep writing!

Xena

x
3/15/2009 c1 6addictedtofantasy
This could have very well been what happened. (adds to personal canon)

...I think I might take up your offer of keeping the tissues.

Thanks for this.
3/13/2009 c1 38loveislouder94
Aw...how sad!

Well done, though... :)
3/12/2009 c1 3PilotIsis
aw this would be a good start fo a fic. im actually crying...sniff... poor doctor. love it and good luck with the tissues cos i just stole a box :P
3/10/2009 c1 8Ava Lux
that was fantastic. And the characters were exactly right. I'd give anything to see this scene for real...I'd really need a harry potter tissue box then.
3/10/2009 c1 5RID3RLVR
Aw! I've been wanting to cry for some reason lately, and this was just the sucker punch! -sniffs- I'm taking about four of those Always-Full tissue boxes! Really cute; they should've had something like this as part of one of the Chrismas specials!
18 Page 1 2 Next »