for Knock on Wood

2/24/2016 c1 Queen Maria's dark shadows
Pretty cool
5/24/2012 c1 tweetymug
I don't get it,what was ulqui thinking?

teasing orihime like this? without explaination?
3/23/2012 c1 xSakuraRosesx
This was the most realistic, in-character Ulquihime fic I've ever read. Nice job. :)
2/18/2011 c1 Dola
OOhh, interesting fic. I was not expecting that last part. Very well-written, and even tho there was only a little dialogue, it was still good!
7/13/2010 c1 Diehard243
You wrote Ulquiorra well :D
11/12/2009 c1 9ceiyn
wow, I love ulquihime! yay
10/7/2009 c1 hisoka-ai9
this was really well written, great for my first UlquIno.
9/28/2009 c1 69great gospel
I love how you can fit so much emotion into such a short piece. Keep up the wonderful work. :D
9/6/2009 c1 Shubhs
I like the way that you put this story and wrote it...Apart from that there were no grammatical errors, plot line was cliche but presented well and the way you wrote the story was interesting and altogether pleasing...XP XD XD XD
7/24/2009 c1 61Merciless Ruby
Nice one shot =)
7/24/2009 c1 38lotus-bugxm9
"Shut up, woman" lol.

I would be both scared to death and turned on if he had said that to me in the dark which i just so happen to fear alot for i have to say this was really good for such a short story;s
7/12/2009 c1 2MissDoeEyes
This is really good. I liked it!
6/24/2009 c1 Hesunohana
I think this is beautiful. and so Ulquiorra-like !
6/2/2009 c1 7QuitaBug
This is an awesome story. I LOVE it. There's no awkwardness or change in the character's personality like so many other stories. It's like they're straight out the manga. I'm a HUGE UlquiHime fan.
5/26/2009 c1 20Sandataba
Ehehe, you do know that by writing this for your dear friend's birthday it may imply that she is trash, if she were so easily appeased. Just saying... many are not appeased. Write more! This looks like a two-parter.

Oh, and my review is... you always write well, so this was another well-written work. I have come to expect it from your stories to lead the reader just on the very edge of 'squee', and then leave the rest to their imagination.

I like your choice of title for this one. It shows Orihime is not experiencing her typical optimistic I-hope-someday-there'll-be-world-peace kind of hope, it's the I-hope-nothing-much-worse-happens sort.

You can kill Ulquiorra in the next story. I would prefer you resurrect him afterwards as a tiny Shun-Shun Rikka added hair accessory, but I ramble now and must stop.
17 Page 1 2 Next »