for The Legend Of Spyro: Reign Of Darkness

3/25/2016 c106 Guest
It was awesome! But what about the saiyans? Goku and vegeta they have a new form, super Saiyan God and super Saiyan God super Saiyan transformations if they were to meet again it would be ... Interesting and cool too!
10/14/2014 c97 yiffo2
whats riv?
1/13/2014 c112 10godofmadness43
man stuff is getting intense, also I had wondered where DK Mark went, now we know...also is Katchite really that strong?
5/12/2013 c111 godofmadness43
oh man, Dis...this won't be ending well will it? also ever played Darksiders?
4/7/2013 c7 Hunter of the sea
YOU SHOULD probably give the fallen ones more of a physical description
12/7/2012 c1 2Bassilth Phoenix
In your description it says an evil that terrifies GOD himself. Since they are in the world of dragons it should say "an evil that terrifies the ancestors themselves" I'm not flaming just showing a mistake.
8/11/2012 c104 Darkdragonty
MAAAAAARKKKKK!...HEY MAAAARRRRKKK!...BURNOUT WHEN I GET OFF WORK?!
8/10/2012 c110 10godofmadness43
man, looks like dracovia might need some new rulers
8/9/2012 c110 x223blackwolf
Whew! Youre back! (Not that you went anywhere)
Its been a while so im starting to forgeet the characters, but im starting to remember again.
Anyway, nice update. looking foreward for more.
3/1/2012 c109 2Arcanel
I should have reviewed this a LONG time ago, but mainly because I didn't know what to say. That is what happens when you write things so awesome that I cannot think of anything to say XD. My dear Montecristo (can I call you that?) you are probably one of the best writers in the Spyro community, if not of the whole Fanfiction net thing. Along for example with another great writer that is Spartan-029. If I were to say this, you two are the best of the Spyro community. May god strike me down, if it ain't so XD. By the way, do you actually write things in real life, or, hell, writing real life books? I've always wondered. OMG moment aside, keep on going with this. I hope you never stop writing, cause you, good sir, are VERY good. Grammar almost never fails, interesting combination of styles written very well, AND a plot that has kept us wondering what the hell will happen next for a good while. Not to mention plot twists, cliffhangers and whatnot XD. You. must. go. ON!
2/29/2012 c109 x223blackwolf
Damn All hell is gonna break loose now. I honestly thought this story was almost finished...but now they got to go through hell...literatly...its gonna be awesome, cant wait.
2/26/2012 c109 2TheLegendaryAssassin
One of the best chapters I've read so far in this story. Please tell me when the next chapter will be ready.
2/26/2012 c109 10godofmadness43
holy snap i did not see that coming...this is gonna be awesone
12/7/2011 c108 godofmadness43
great, so everyone is gonna die now? aw man...not cool...wait, there's still hope, Ryuu!
12/7/2011 c108 2HolyCross9
I think that was a dumb decision to have Spyro's true beloved Cynder have an affair like that with another character. Why I'd NEVER do that in any fanfictions I'll write.
171 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »