for The Reason Why

3/26/2015 c1 nights of wonder
I loved this . Kudos!
12/22/2012 c1 bene
Ecellent story! thank you.
6/23/2010 c1 EvilTheLast
I liked it a lot. Everyone read his Terminator:Sarah Connor Chronicles if you haven't already.
6/12/2009 c1 BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope
A great story. Very good.
5/1/2009 c1 HK-50
good story. You wrote it very well and made it seem believable.

HK-50
3/28/2009 c1 notwritinganym0re
This is brilliant! Friendship stories, especially between women, is so rare in fanfic and published literature, and here you've got Athena and Racetrack (who flew together, worked together, must have socialised together) and developed that friendship brilliantly. Even explaining why Racetrack mutinied, which never sat right with me.

I would suggest that you trim the start, rehashing the mutiny, it's not necessary and adds nothing. Instead maybe a flashback of Athena being accepted by the pilots and Racetrack feeling uneasy to set up the trusting all cylons reveal.

Really good fic, I enjoyed it a lot.
3/27/2009 c1 2Darth Kiryan
This is pretty good. Excellent actually. It's a nice twist on the relationship between these two characters, especially down to the bare tendrils of trust between them.

It is a pity that Racetrack ended up dying in the end, she was a pretty cool character, but...i like what you did here. Gave her a reason to live, and a sense of redemption.
3/13/2009 c1 15SkyHighFan
I liked it. Racetrack's right that sometimes friends can be more frightening then enemies: I have a lot of friends (or did in High School, I haven't really made an effort to make friends in college but do have a few) but not a lot of enemies. My best friend in high school I trusted completly and probably would have trusted with my life if need be... but he betrayed me. He suddenly turned on me and became a real jerk. It hit me hard since he was probably the closest friend I ever had and I considered him like a brother especialy as my only sibling is a sister (I'm a guy and I don't really get along with her). He became my enemy and I suppose the only real enemy I've ever had. Ultimatly it culminated in a fight of sorts at school two days after my birthday and the last day before April vacation. I more or less won and he got expelled, I've never seen him since but I always wonder why he turned on me like that. That fight... I never expected that. He caught me by surprise and attacked me from behind. Unfortunatly for him I'm naturally pretty strong and can take a hit even one to the head (found out when he punched me in the back of the head to start the fight and it barley even effected me) and can hold my own. I fought him off easily and ultimatly left as it wasn't worth my time to be in a fight like that. I held back a lot as I didn't want to hurt him and I never really struck a blow but mostly just blocked his (my choice: as I said I didn't want to hurt him and I don't like violence), neither of us were really hurt: he hurt his fist trying to hurt me, but that was about it. He got expelled for what he did (probably that and the time he threw a chair at my head (I ducked)) and I didn't even get detention as it wasn't my fault. I always regret the way things went.
3/10/2009 c1 14Airam4u
That was an excellent story! I did wonder what did happen to all those mutineers, also gave me an insight as to why the Cylons are in the pilot briefing room. Great insights into Racetrack!
3/10/2009 c1 284patricia51
Spot on. I could see it happening, I could FEEL the emotions and the weight of the dogtags. Well Done.
3/10/2009 c1 77Child-of-the-Dawn
oh...I gotta say I love the idea of all of the named mutineers being aboard the Astral Queen. Athena and Adama were excellent conversations for Racetrack, and I like that she has a journey for redemption in the series's end. Fun read.
3/9/2009 c1 18greysw
This is a good story - it's nice to see someone addressing the aftermath of the mutiny! Your Athena voice is spot-on, and I like your Racetrack as well... especially the part about her calling CIC and surrendering. That was very believable, as was the bit of detail about the weight of her dogtags. Great job!