for Sanctuary of the Moon

1/9/2014 c40 Caelta
This is absolutely spectacular from start to finish. I appreciate every inch of work you put into bringing this story to life because it is so, so worth it. A very strong finish (or is it?) to an intricate and epic tale that never once caused me to lose interest. With the allowance of a few simplistic typo-type errors, it's up there with the best. I admire your ability and patience to be fair and true to even the smallest of characters. Thanks for the overwhelming awesome. :)
12/3/2013 c40 Anon
Will there be an other story? I'd love to read more of your work, it's mighty fancy.
10/22/2013 c40 Alexa Indigo
Amazing conclusion! Another story is in the works i hope?
10/9/2013 c39 Anon
Can't wait for the next chapter! Loving the story so far. :)
10/6/2013 c39 5STforRK
Out of the cold and home in Old City. Is Nikola right, is Gregory Magnus still alive? Ashley talking with Joh, is that a good or bad thing? Why has Helen called Nikola and John to her office? Do she have a new mission or is she seeking answers of her past? Looking forward to more.
9/28/2013 c38 STforRK
Spelling error " thrhoat"

Wow events are unraveling quickly now. Ashley has found her mom. Apires and the Immortal are aware of John's activies. Helen notices something different about John. What next?
9/15/2013 c37 4onthecoast6
"Who the hell keeps a sink hole under their house?"...That's really funny! Giggled out loud at that one. Can so see Will giving that line.

Really loved Magnus' reaction to the Vampire deaths.
I also like the subtle, bittersweet and short references to the life of the dead Vampire that Ashley was seeing. Unforgiving detail puts you right into each scene. Always looking forward to your next update.
9/15/2013 c37 5STforRK
Things on the homefront are getting interesting. Nikola is nearing completion of his task and Ashley is getting closer to her destination. Helen is getting antsy. If the balance have shifted where is John and how will he tie into things? Looking forward to more.
9/3/2013 c36 Anon
You portray the characters so well, I can just see everything happening. Just amazing, I'm really looking forward to more. I like it how you make full use of the things we know from the show, and implement them in the story. You don't explain everything like some authors do as if it were a seperate story. All the characters are so fleshed out, all with their own mysterious pasts and their own schemes and plans.

Love how involved Nikola is and how the rest of the Five are referenced. I'm wondering though, is James still alive? I think it was hinted he was still alive in the story but I might have misread that.
8/25/2013 c36 STforRK
So they trust the alien or do they try to bide their time til they come up with a different solution? Ashley and team are still trying to get to Helen, will they reach before something goes wrong? I am really enjoying this story especially the interesting tadbits of history.
8/25/2013 c36 Guest
Oooooooooooh! This is so interesting! I really enjoy the concept (and your portrayal of the characters and new characters its so much fin to read!) and I love all of the different story lines and time periods you've managed to intertwine here, its so complex!
8/15/2013 c31 Guest
So you know, I got all the way to this chapter and then I realized...theres no Kate in the story! Which is sad cuz I like Kate...but there's Ashley (who you write terrifically!) so I guess that makes up for it
8/14/2013 c4 Guest
Oh my gosh, I love this story! I It reads like a wonderful novel and I can picture each scene happening as though it were on the show. Your characters are spot on and the dialogue is perfect! (especially Nikola's "Fine. Tell me what to say and I'll say it." I can so see Jonathan Young saying that with a little smirk!)
And I love your Ashley! And Henry! And Oh My Gosh its perfect!
I think I ran into this a few years ago on another site, I'm soooo glad you decided to go back and add more onto it!
8/11/2013 c35 STforRK
Thanks for the update, things are getting interesting in the cave.

So it seems that invisibilty came natural for Nigel. Sentence needs correction ..."happy to remain in invisible " Gregory gets a chance with the vampires after the Colonel has gone missing and presumed dead.

It is funny how the two vampires and immortals are afraid of the creature while Nikola and Helen face it head on as a challenge. Now that Nikola and Helen can communicate with the creature what will they discover.

Ashley confides in Henry.
8/4/2013 c34 STforRK
So we now know what happened in the city of Gold. What will the Immortals and Vampires do about the new discovery? Will Declan, Henry and Ashley get inside the cave before anything befalls Helen? Looking forward to reading more.
82 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »