for Alvin and Eleanor: Soccer Stars

7/8/2018 c1 Ashanti dias
This is great i guess i mean like this is really good but the problem is i don't like Alvin and Eleanor together it's wired to see them to together if you now what i mean when i say i kind of like Alvin Brittany together better couple but if you want Alvin and Eleanor together that's okay to i guess well i really like your story i lot good job keep i up cool.
4/10/2015 c1 simon lover girl
I love Alvin and Eleanor fanfiction they are cute together
4/10/2012 c1 9The Storyteller and his Books
I love that story much i really like alvinor but also alvinatty
4/10/2012 c1 The Storyteller and his Books
I love that story much i really like alvinor but also alvinatty
3/13/2009 c1 Northgalus2002
This was such a nice story! Even though I've always been a fan of the traditonal AATC pairings (AlvieBrit, SimonJean & TheoEllie), this was a really nice fic that showed Alvie and Ellie developing feelings for each other.

I felt bad for Alvie when he wondered if he should keep his relationship with Ellie when Theo felt bad about it. But Jean talks with Theo and they all came to an understanding about it. I was glad that Theo and Jean got together in the end, even though I wondered why you didn't pair off Simon and Britt while you were at it.

I'm suprised that this will be your last AATC fic, since you're a really good writer. I hope that you will continue even if it's in other fandoms.

Anyway this was a great fic! Ellie doesn't seem to get a lot of action in these fics it seems.

(From AATC Meet Frankenstein)

Theodore: Maybe the monster just doesn't understand English.

Simon: That little glass of yours is always half full, isn't it Theodore?

Theodore: Ha, ha. Yeah. (pause) What little glass?
3/12/2009 c1 chipmunklover17
this was a awesome fanfic

well worth the wait

please dont stop writing

ur 2 much of a good writer 2 stop now
3/11/2009 c1 7Simply Enchanted
Aww... That was cute. I really loved the episode this was based off, it's one of my favorites. LOL. And why aren't you going to write anymore? You shouldn't stop!
3/11/2009 c1 3DiceRox09
Aw that was cute

I like how it was from Alvin's point of view.

And there aren't alot of Alvinor stories.

Write again soon