for Fire and Ink

I ship Reiley and Dusty XD
10/21/2009 c2 1Jaskuep
nice
7/1/2009 c11 1993
Have I ever told you that you are an awesome writer. Sorry, i am re-reading this fic. I am enjoying the awesomeness once again. I like that little National treasure moment there. is that where its from? the "Snorkel Albuquerque, see i can do it too" thing. I am pretty sure riely said that. Anyways. just thought i would review. Have a nice day!
6/15/2009 c12 hab49
oh gosh...*slaps head* Im honored that I'm concidered a loyal readers and that I'm the first one on there(thanks for that by the way), but you put me as hap, not hab. but lol it's a funny mistake XD I enjoyed the story and hope you do more like this! =)
6/12/2009 c12 dixon-arrows
Wonderful end!They FINALLY kissed!3 Thanks for the credit,and I can't wait for your next story...you and Inkheart,OUTSTANDING! 3 XD -Sue
6/10/2009 c11 hab49
Llol! Who knew Dusty knew such language! Poor Farid, he gets dissed in every story with him in it I have read so far. Keep it going.
6/9/2009 c11 10freeasair
ha ha i'm from albuquerque, that made me laugh so hard. i love your story please write more.
6/9/2009 c11 dixon-arrows
LMAO...go Dusty's smack-talk! lol...update por favor!
6/9/2009 c11 9sassanachs
Excellente and funny.
6/5/2009 c10 2Knighted Fantasy
Hey! I think your story is hilarious! It could use a bit of work, but everyone can improve in something, right? Reiley is a great character, I love her attitude, haha.

And you just gotta love Dusty! I loved when you talked about the 'shirtlessness' and 'cute lips' that was great! I would give anything to be Reiley right then! Update soon!
6/3/2009 c10 dixon-arrows
Poor Dusty stuck in a net!I'l give you as much ice cream as you want to set him free...and as for Twilight fic,can't wait!
6/3/2009 c10 Your Sugar Sits Untouched
Like the story, update soon!

XOXO Pink Pigeon
5/29/2009 c9 dixon-arrows
total awesomeness and definately worth the giving of ice cream XD
5/27/2009 c8 DamienThornLover666
Hi I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely love your Dustfinger story. Reily cracks me up and who can resist Dusty when push comes to shove? *crickets chirping*...exactly...
5/27/2009 c8 dixon-arrows
huzzah for great chappie!*gives more ice cream* Enjoy!
25 Page 1 2 Next »