FanFiction.Net
for The truth of Knives

3/7/2017 c1 69cmr2014
I know some have noted spelling errors, but actually, that makes it feel so much more to me like being inside his head. I don't know about most people, but my thoughts aren't always precise sentences. I think if I were to try to capture my thoughts, they would look a lot like this - some complete sentences, some missing capitalization, some seeming to be fragments.

I quite like it this way, to be honest. It brings to mind Emily Dickinson.

He spends so much time bouncing around on this, it's like he's trying to sort out his feelings, especially the way he winds up concluding that maybe they should stay together.

I thought it was very well done, and so I say thanks for writing this!
5/28/2012 c1 60OnnaMurcielago666
That was a very good piece of writing. I like the desperate, angsty emotion behind Knives' conviction of getting Vash. He has this sad-yet-determined air that bordrers.on harmfully obsessive, and I.enjoyed it a lot. I found a few errors (I think) but I may be erong. Just a missed capital and there last couple bits end in a comma at one point. All in al, an excellent portrayal of Knives, and this.is.going.in my favourites! Please continue to write Knives' character.
5/9/2009 c1 Nicky
I really like it! That would be great if you kept going, I love stories about when Knives is with Vash after their fight, but their are not a lot that stick with their character, you depicted Knives' character very well, please continue:D
4/6/2009 c1 Gordon West
there were a few spelling mistakes but hey no ones perfect but i liked the interesting beginning. but in the body of it about how he kept sending humans over and over. it was the same thing over and over. they either killed themselves, killed each other, or ran away and got killed. but anywho. if you change the body and spice up the ending it would be pretty good. thank you for your time to read this review