for The Payback for Freedom

4/14/2009 c4 sylia91
I loved this fic! I especially loved how you presented Dean as the glue that holds his family together and his self awareness. Too often Dean is portrayed as a joker and a slacker but in the series I always see him as the best at reading people whereas Sam is more intellectual. Your OOC Paul was wonderful and would make a great touchstone for Dean in the future, hint, hint. Bravo!
4/14/2009 c4 148staceycj
Absolutely wonderful. You really had me enthralled. Thank you for the story.
4/14/2009 c4 4alwaysateen
Excellent ending!

How Dean can read people's souls like books always amazes me. :) I love him even more for it.

Paul was an awesome character, very intriguing...
4/10/2009 c3 babyreaper
Fantastic chapter,so they are really going to do this and it will hopefully save Dean's life, Can't wait to read the next chapter. Please update again soon. HappyEaster.
4/9/2009 c3 RedDragen
Man another wonderful chapter, I can't wait to read chapter 4, Please up date soon. I really liked how you did this chapter when Paul talked about the boys to John.
4/9/2009 c3 alwaysateen
Wow! Awesome chapter!

Poor Dean, all this suffering and it's not finish... I love what Paul said about the boys and their connections, it's all so true. :)
4/9/2009 c3 9primadonna cat
I have enjoyed this a lot! I look forward to more! I like Paul's observations here and am still worried about poor Dean.
4/9/2009 c3 zuimar
Hey, you listened to me... Just kidding! But I'm glad this story is going to take more than 3 chapters to finish! I love it!
4/9/2009 c3 148staceycj
Yet another fabulous chapter!
4/9/2009 c3 masondixon
I am grateful for the new chapter. And the introduction of Paul Redmond to help Dean. And I don't mind the Dean whumping at all either. I look forward to your next chapter. Thank You.
4/8/2009 c2 zuimar
I love me some good Hurt-Dean stories and this is an awesome one! I love it! I hope you can post the next chapter soon, I don't like it that'll be the last one though, can't you squeeze out some more chapters ;-)
4/6/2009 c2 135Ani-maniac494
"Dean had been on his own all his life. He had been on his own when he had taken care of their dad and him, no one to rescue him, no one to take over his shift as brother, son, provider of emotional stability, and peacemaker yet he never uttered a word of complaint."

So very well-put! I love too, how Dean always shrugs off any thanks he gets...he doesn't see what he does as a big deal, and that makes it even more special.

"Who could blame him after Sam hadn’t called him back when he had left that one and only message? Sam had kept it though. The thought of erasing it was unthinkable. What a hypocrite, Sam thought to himself."

I love Sam's thoughts here, the way he realizes that he has thought mostly about himself, and not about Dean.

"His mind couldn’t help, but think about how they could still lose him. A part of him felt that he and their father hadn’t deserved Dean back so easily, that neither of them had learned their lesson to appreciate Dean’s presence in their lives."

Lol, wonderful foreshadowing! *grin*

"He also didn’t want to jar Dean or their dad if it had all been a dream or worse, a phantom feeling, like the kind people who had lost limbs felt and Sam knew that without Dean, he might as well have lost a limb."

Such a great description! :)

"“How are you feeling, son?”

“About the way I look,” Dean joked tiredly.

*falls over laughing*

"Sam had been so angry at their father and he had taken Dean’s silence as alliance so when he left, he had wiped them both out of the new life he was carving at Stanford. Even after Dean had reached out with his voicemail message, Sam’s pride wouldn’t let him give an inch, not even to Dean. And this was cosmic payback for that choice."

I love the mention of Sam's pride here, and the wonderful way you use the idea of payback! :)

"“If I’m gonna die…I’d rather it not be in a hospital with no chance…”"

Wonderful echoes of what he says in "Faith" here.

Incredible, incredible work, as always! :D

Ani-maniac494
4/5/2009 c2 RedDragen
I am looking forward to chapter 3, I can't wait to see what you do next
4/1/2009 c2 casammy.armoasantander019gmai
que no sea el último el cap 3 creo que dean necesita volver a tener a su sammy a su lado no sería justo que tenga que volver a dejarlo ir sólo por que dean quiere que sam este bien por que al final de cuentas sam tambien necesita de dean no termine tan pronto por lo menos un ratito dean con sammy juntos de nuevo
4/1/2009 c2 ukfan101
a back to the beginning story..nice...I enjoyed the interactions between the three boys, especially the Sam guilt. Nicely done.
49 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »