for The Payback for Freedom

4/1/2009 c2 4alwaysateen
Wow, excellent, long, chapter! It was incredible!

I'm glad Dean woke up and reassured Sam but in the meantime, it's very hard to see him in so much pain... I hope Bobby gonna help John find the antidote really quickly.

What would the Winchesters do without Bobby? Not much, lol. They wouldn't have survive this long let me tell you!
4/1/2009 c2 148staceycj
Awesome story!
4/1/2009 c2 44irishgirl9
Wonderful story! Poor Dean, he's really been put through the ringer. I hope that Bobby will have an answer for him. It must be so hard on Sam watching his brother suffer like this and feeling responsible, even though it's not his fault. I'm glad that him and John are having a truce for Dean's sake. Hopefully it will last. I would want to be in John's shoes right now. It's got to be hard to watch your child suffer and be in so much pain. I can't wait to read more!
4/1/2009 c2 masondixon
Thanks for the update. Glad that Dean is awake but now they will have to flee the hospital. Sad to hear there is only one more chapter but now I am confident that this is not a death fiction :) I look forward to your third chapter. Thank You.
3/17/2009 c1 RedDragen
I am looking forward to what you have coming next
3/16/2009 c1 ukfan101
good start...looking forward to see where you take this
3/14/2009 c1 31Nana56
Great first chapter! Love the emotion and that Sam and John can support each other in that situation.
3/14/2009 c1 sunnyjunedays
Hi, Love love love this story. Plenty of John and Sam angst and a very hurt and very sick Dean in the middle of it all. Looking forward to the next chapter. x
3/14/2009 c1 Almu
Oh, please, I'd like to read more. I've always liked your Dean, and this story is a confirmation. And you write a very good, convincing John.

I like this quote:

“Sam, this is the life. Dean knows that. He knows the risks. He’d tell you himself that he chose this life.”

Yes, Dean (and John) chose that life, and that make them good men in my book. Even if John is often blind in his desire of revenge, they save lifes and protect people, like the good, honorable soldiers they are.

Thank you for your story, and please go on with it.
3/14/2009 c1 annie200
Loving this. All that Winchester safl-recrimination is so in character! Also, I always felt that the Jon/Sam estrangement was made worse by fact that neither of them had a reason to back down. Here you've given them the reason and it was touching that John used Dean's phone to ensure that Sam picked up.

Looking forward to the next chapter
3/13/2009 c1 135Ani-maniac494
"Sometimes hearing that message had rescued him from the aching isolation that he had felt during those first few months. He’d then met Jess and she had filled the void. Still, he hadn’t erased the message."

I love the way that even with Jess there, Sam still needs Dean. :)

"The hairs at the back of Sam’s head prickled when he heard his father’s voice on the line, but there was something about the tone though that had made Sam temper his immediate reaction."

This is a great description! I can imagine what Sam hears so perfectly.

"“No, no,” his mind kept repeating, but he couldn’t utter a sound."

Again, such a great description!

"“You drove to get me? You left Dean alone when he could –“ Sam’s voice switched to anger at his father’s complete lack of responsibility for his oldest son."

I've said this before, but this switch in Sam's attitude is perfect! I love what triggers his anger too. :D

"A dot appeared after a few tense moments and John inwardly rejoiced at his son’s preparedness by turning the GPS on his phone on."

I can so imagine Dean being ready that way, just in case something goes wrong. It shows the faith he has in John too.

"“It’s okay, Dad…I’ll be here,” Dean said to reassure his father."

I LOVE how you used that line! :)

“No…blood will ruin the seats…” Dean said.

*falls over laughing*

"Leave it to Dean to put himself at risk, yet again, to bring his pigheaded family together."

So true!

"And Dean was here because he hadn’t had any backup, because like always, Sam and their dad weren’t there for him."

This is such a great line! It says so much.

Lol, and what a cliff hanger! *grin* I can't wait to see what you do with it! :)

Incredible work!

Ani-maniac494
3/13/2009 c1 4alwaysateen
Awesome beginning!

I'm glad John decided to get Sam, he's right, both brothers need each other to survive. :)
3/13/2009 c1 masondixon
A good chapter. Just hope this is not going to end in death. I really don't like those stories. I patiently await your next chapter. Thank You.
3/13/2009 c1 Lianne
this is friggen' awesome:D
3/13/2009 c1 babyreaper
Great story, I hated Sam for leaving Dean causing him all that pain. Please update soon, looking forward to it.
49 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »