for Talking to your Ghost

9/13/2019 c1 Ten And Rose Fan
This was absolutely beautiful. It actually made me cry quite a lot... I can imagine him letting Rose go after pretending she’s still there just before 10 turns into 11. That’s why 11 didn’t talk about Rose as much, 12 didn’t talk about her at all. She just gets forgotten :( Loved this fic I can totally imagine this happening...
12/27/2013 c1 Guest
I did not see that coming. It was beautiful and emotional.
11/22/2012 c1 3shadow375
Wow! Just Wow! Love the way that you write their characters!

I just recently finished watching the last episodes of Tennant and this story doesn't help me missing him even more. The whole time I was reading this I'm imagining it in a longer story where this is 10's torture and Rose has to come back and get him out of it...yup i'm already feeling better :)

But really, well done!
11/12/2012 c1 beatlesbird
that was so... i dont even have a word for it but im crying.
10/23/2011 c1 53RennFlight
Oh, now that's depressing. Really, really, really depressing. No, I'm not crying, that's just ... y'know ... Mickey poked me in the eye! He did, honestly!

Sorry, got distracted by how not-funny I am. Anyway, that was brilliant there, so beautiful, so disturbed and haunted. And, frighteningly enough, I can absolutely see the Ten doing this ...

Well done. Well done indeed.
5/3/2011 c1 31MissFictionPrincess
That was sooooo sad! It was really good though. I was a little confused at the end, did he jump out of the TARDIS into space?

-Hailey
6/7/2010 c1 3Algazoth
Absolutely stunning. Exquisite even. There certainly was tears...
4/15/2010 c1 Peregrinate
Terribly sad... :(
8/10/2009 c1 36xLaramiex
That was really really really really really really really sad and depressing.

But I adored it, I really adored it. I love how her ghost is getting less and less defined, how after a while he can hardly remember what her voice sounds like.

It's just such a great story.

You know what, I think I'm gonna add it to my favourites.
6/11/2009 c1 MrsDoctor
brilliant, it made me cry so much
5/21/2009 c1 7DobbyWobby
oh oh oh oh... crying.

so so sad, so powerful and emotional and just so sad. oh, just so sad.
4/15/2009 c1 Taylor Harkness
Oh my goodness! That was so sad, but still, very very good story.
3/18/2009 c1 donotreplydeletedaccount
Wow that was amazing. I kept imagining it as this beautiful animated short film for some reason. Aww...not so sure I liked the end though. But it was sweet.
3/17/2009 c1 6Krazzy Kezz
only one word can properly describe: WOW

my god, this story was simply amazing, had me in tears in the end, but was so beautiful.

Need more stories!

Kezz
3/16/2009 c1 55NewDrWhoFan
That was just brilliantly done, I must say. And it could go both ways, too: he could be imagining her, or she could really be able to be there with him (when she's dreaming?) but lets him go.

I don't know if you saw/thought of this, but instead of the ending you gave it, it could merge quite well with the scene in "Partners In Crime" where the Doctor's talking to himself in the TARDIS. He could have taken a break from reality after all the losses of "Last of the Time Lords" and "Voyage of the Damned", but finally listened to Rose enough to get back into action... and re-meet Donna.

Anyway, I guess that's where I hoped it was leading, which just made your ending that much more heart-breaking :)
22 Page 1 2 Next »