for Anime Rider Worlds

8/4/2009 c5 NexusBlaze
this is a really good story

plz update as soon as possible
5/23/2009 c5 cabrera1234
hey den-o it me cabrera1234 how you laptop is it working or you still having trouble thanks for the update :)
5/6/2009 c4 231Dr. Exposition
A good fic, but it's a bit chaotic. Can't wait for the next unexpected surprise.
4/10/2009 c4 Genesic Megaman X
WOAH, Awesome Story, even though I did not watch Kamen Rider Decade(But I know his ability to use other Kamen Rider's abilities).

Now that this arc has ended...what's the next world for Ranma?

Anyway, do update when it is possible.
4/4/2009 c3 cabrera1234
hey this me cabrera1234 i was busy today so thank for everyone for reading our story
4/2/2009 c1 4Narugami
Hey nice fic keep up with the good work
3/30/2009 c1 Kamen Rider Decade
Awesome Chapter and a very interesting start
3/30/2009 c2 6WilliamBandet
awesome chapter man, I can't wait for the next one. Oh I can't wait to see the action!WO!
3/26/2009 c2 cabrera1234
hey the story still rocks
3/16/2009 c1 WilliamBandet
Whao, that was one long ass chapter to get through my friend. I mean really wow! But let me say this awesome to say the least. I know you kept me posted on what you were doing but not giving me info on the story was great. To say the least you did a great job with this chapter and I can't wait for more. I wonder how much sexual abuse Ranma can take before he goes nuts and faints. Hehehehe, Poor poor poor Ranma, he calls it woman troubles and I say he's a guy with too much good luck with women. Well, anyways, later. UPDATE YOU CRAZY KAMEN RIDING FREAK! ^^ HA, Kidding!... or am I? O.O...
3/16/2009 c1 4oriongamer
to be blunt this story is pretty confusing. You should at least do a back story first not just go straight to the middle.
3/15/2009 c1 173Persiana13
It's a very good story you have worked on.

Although I am a fan of anime, I know extremely little about Ranma and Kamen Rider. The closest I have seen to Kamen Rider is the TV show on the CW for kids. It is intriguing, and I plan to do some research on these two anime series to understand them both more clearly.

It's always a laugh to see someone get hit with a paper fan. Please, more antics like that.

One of my biggest concerns was the length. I know you worked hard on it, and want to tell as much of the story as possible, but it never hurts to spread the work out over several chapters.

Please accept my thoughts with all my respects. Thank you.

Persiana13
3/15/2009 c1 17Samantha Voorhees
I'm not a huge anime fan but this is pretty good!
3/15/2009 c1 202Kyuubi16
The story so far is interesting...
3/15/2009 c1 cabrera1234
hi it me cabrera1234 and sending emails to poeple to come and see our story i hope they review :)