for An Unexpected Assignment

4/3/2020 c3 Guest
I've read the reviews, and it's not finished, why start a story but not finish it, so I guess I won't carry on
5/20/2017 c22 DAGRONNRIVERA
Hi, will you ever finish this story? its my fav ncis fan fiction and i really want to know how it ends haha
4/7/2017 c23 DAGRONNRIVERA
PLEASSEEE WRITE MORE SOON!
4/7/2017 c4 DAGRONNRIVERA
I LOVE THIS! love the whole TIVA thing and can't wait to read the rest!
6/5/2015 c23 KeeganageeK
Please update! This is an awesome story and it makes me sad that it hasn't been updated in so long.
1/17/2015 c3 Guest
This is amazing for your first fabric! I personally love it!
1/6/2015 c23 Princess Tiva 1989
Please write more of the story I was realy getting into it
12/4/2013 c23 TheOriginalBabygirl
UPDATE RIGHT NOW! I NEED TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON! PRETTY PLEASE? I KNOW YOU PROBABLY WONT SEE THIS FOR A WHILE BUT IF/WHEN YOU DO PLEASE UPDATE! hugs from canada, em :)
5/16/2013 c23 3Lyrander
Well, you haven't updated this story for 3 years now and I'm guessing that's not gonna change anytime soon, so that's really a bummer because it's an amazing story. It's funny, it's cute, it's just waay hot. I love it. I love the fluff that's not over the top, it's brilliant. So, it would be lovely if you updated, but oh well :)
8/2/2012 c10 EmoPiglet169
Holy shit. Dr. Seuss much? Seriously, how do people do that? I can't write poetry to save my life.
3/9/2012 c23 Pineapples1
Updates? This is weird because I lots of stories I have been reading lately have stopped being updated in the end of 2010 and I find it really weird and slightly annoying that stories just stop. I hope you do update sometime soon as I am anxious to see how this story turns out. :D
1/27/2012 c1 ncisXpsych12345
No it's fine take ur time... I just wanna say your story is so funny and the character interactions r great. One of my fav fan fiction storys
1/26/2012 c23 ncisXpsych12345
Wow I just started readin chapters 1-23 in one sitting. This us a great story it's fluffy and not all sad and angty like a lot of other Tiva stories

R u still doing the story?
1/25/2012 c23 jibbsfan