FanFiction.Net
for The Awkward Kind

12/24/2009 c3 1deleteaccount8497
Drat. Can you please update? Please?
11/21/2009 c1 19starryeyedwr1ter
I don't think I've ever said this on this site before but...wow.

There are a number of good writers on fanfiction but no one I have come across who has such a strong style.

The introduction was amazing. I don't know if you've ever read the prologue to Mario Puzo's 'Fools Must Die' but it kinda reminds me of that, this omniscient yet cynical voice.

"Hers was never a story worth telling until she met him. Even now, as you read this, it is not remarkable. It is simply a small dot in the timeline of history."

Crime not to finish it, I'd say.
8/28/2009 c2 24DEACTIVEDUSER
I like this...I really do. :) Lisa isn't so MarySueish here but let's see...(nah,I have faith,this won't be MarySue-y)
6/27/2009 c2 13The Lady Ash
Omg, this is such a good story I'd love for you to continue. I don't think that you're over doing the "NO MARY-SUE!" thing cause I think it's a really good character. =3 keep writing!

LetTheTearsFlow
3/23/2009 c2 3Black Claided Cat
It sounds really good so far. I'd like it if you would update some more ^-^
3/18/2009 c2 supersnail95
I like this a lot.

Your character is not a mary-sue from what I can tell, and you provide an insightfulness to her character not seen much on this sight.

Story is great :)

Keep Writing!
3/17/2009 c2 Mopiece
Good grammar/spelling? Check

Interesting idea? Check

Non Mary Sue character so far? Check

Normal name? Check

Pretty good story so far. I like it. The only thing is girls didn't do competitive sports like basketball in the 60s.

Mo
3/17/2009 c1 2the perfect imperfection
Obviously, it's hard to tell after just one chapter, but I really like this so far. I've never read anything like this before, which is really saying something on a fan fiction website. It's really nice that you're not trying to romanticize anything; you're telling things the way they are. It's very realistic.

I hope you write more of this.

-The Perfect Imperfection
3/15/2009 c1 whatcoloristhesky
(too lazy to log in on my phone)

i like it so far. that's about all im going to say because im seriously too lazy to type out more on my phone.

you know how to find me if you so wish to respond (though i didn't give much to respond to)
3/15/2009 c1 Itaque81
I think it's really good and I want to read more about the two of them.
3/15/2009 c1 deaddd account
This sounds like it could be interesting. I am really excited to see where you go with it. The introduction is unique. Overall well done. I'm looking foward to an update.

Allison