for River in Egypt

1/9/2014 c3 53Nuwanda
Are you going to write more to this? I really like it!
9/22/2011 c3 5Indy Haine
This story is really good. I love to read all this from Perry's point of view and you're picturing him right the way he'd react in the movie, too, I suppose.

Love the way you write! Please keep going with this story!
11/12/2010 c3 9JaneConstantine
Love it...Can't wait to read more!
11/12/2010 c2 JaneConstantine
Perry wiped his own lips, though it was mostly for show.

lol
11/12/2010 c1 JaneConstantine
"Me? Oh no, I'm knee deep in pussy. I just like the name so much, I can't get rid of it."

One of the best lines of the movie XD Perry's last name is actually Van Shrike
10/20/2010 c3 Doughnutwithsprinkels
I like how you've made an undertone of Perry falling in love(at least that's what I got a feeling of) and I look forwards to more^^,
3/21/2010 c3 0O0O0
I really hope that you update soon as I adore the way you've written the characters :D

AM
2/25/2010 c3 medusa750
WHOOHOO! UPDATE! Still just as much fun to read. Love the blend of "author's privilege" with actual lines from the movie :D Yes Perry- you are his friend, you do care, and are in love! Well, hopefully within a few chapters are in love :D
2/6/2010 c3 4StealerOfDreams
Oh, interested to see where you're going with this! Liking it a lot so far, especially the first chapter. 3
1/22/2010 c3 9Babog
Woo hoo! I'm pleased to find that you're writing more. The innocence you're keeping in Harry makes me want to smile. I'm seeing him as this big kid and enjoying it like hell.

And it's really great how you have Perry bouncing off of Harry.

Keep it up!
12/29/2009 c2 medusa750
I hope inspiration strikes you again for this story. I love your reading into Perry's head and actions, showing he's just as enamored with Harry as the rest of us are.
12/28/2009 c2 9fojee
Hi! Are there gonna be more of this? I love this movie, especially the part you described in the first chapter where Harry is sitting on the counter while Perry patches him up. I was thinking how cute they were.

I hope you won't stop at the movie's ending, though. It's been awhile since I saw it so I don't know exactly which parts you added, but I hope to read more that's not in the movie. I like the Harry that Perry sees.
12/28/2009 c2 1Tangled in the Supernatural
Haha, I'm really enjoying how you write these two! It's funny to see from Perry's POV. I really hope you write more on this. Gah, I really LOVE Harry too ^_^ I also really like how you phrase the kiss scene, haha, "muffled scream" that was wonderful.
11/2/2009 c2 Mallie
I'm not sure who I feel sorrier for, Perry or Harry.
10/4/2009 c2 12heavenly.shades
Hi, so i was wondering if you are going to update this cos i really like this story and am eagerly awaiting more :)

H_S