FanFiction.Net
for Confessions of a Not So Teenaged Nanny

1/3/2010 c11 4lostinmynumerousthoughts
MAGNIFICENT.

I truly hope you update soon.

-Much do respect,

Sam
1/2/2010 c11 badkitty88
i love it PLEZ updait soon we cant wait for this " no mommy " shocker
1/2/2010 c11 4kiss-on-the-neck
I'm going through withdrawals!
1/2/2010 c11 smil0514
can't wait for the next chapter..i see a tense conversation in their future!
1/1/2010 c11 3Honorable Villain
*GASP* Not the M WORD! whatever will Edward do? XD
12/31/2009 c11 malegonz
I'm new to this story but absolutely love it! Keep the updates coming! Do you have an update schedule?
12/30/2009 c11 brown0520
I just started this story, it's really good. I look forward to the next chapter. : )
12/29/2009 c11 sad-little-cucumber
I've been waiting forever for an update and you just made it worse with that "No mommy" Anthony stunt. But I loved it please update soon!
12/28/2009 c11 Jenn6891
WOW! freaking AMAZING story!

love the family cuteness

can't wait to see edward's reaction to anthony calling bella mommy!

update really soon please!
12/27/2009 c11 Jazz-Likes-Fiction

why are you not writing more? it is so good and i almost cried when anthony jumped in screaming "mommy". keep writing!

i'm begging~~

iSessLoverJasmaine
12/27/2009 c11 3jol27
need more and super soon have finally found you here rather then twilighted but again i need and want more!
12/27/2009 c11 mymunkyman
Hi i found this story today.. i have really enjoyed reading this when will you be updating again

thanks

renee
12/26/2009 c11 TOtuff
This is awesome. I just started reading it today and I think you're awesome! I just wanted to hug little Ants when he said "no mommy" It was so sad..heartbreaking. Keep up the good work!
12/26/2009 c11 2Spenderella
Discovered this story today and I absolutely love it! But of course it stops and a crucial point and now I have to wait until you update to find out how E & B react! Please update soon!
12/26/2009 c11 KidsInDanger
YOU need to update or i will personally find u and kik ur butt and then hire someone to kik ur butt and then when u recover il hire someone else to kik ur butt some MORE! SO UPDATE! please? for everyone who reads this story? for me? no? how about for the starving kids in africa?
886 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »