FanFiction.Net
for Confessions of a Not So Teenaged Nanny

5/16/2009 c7 11cindysark
I loved the chapter even though I kind of side with Edward in that Bella behaved rather badly. As a parent, I probably would have reacted the same way as Edward did. One tiny note, Bolt isn't a Pixar film. It was made by Disney Animation Studios which is not affiliated with Pixar. Up is the next Pixar film that will be coming out and Wall-E was the last. As a mother of a three year old and a six year old, I know way too much about animated films :-). Can't wait for more!
5/16/2009 c7 ffinactive
I absolutely love it!

Great job hitting 150 reviews. ;)
5/16/2009 c7 1eclipse-me
great story, quite enjoying all the chemistry between the chapters coming!
5/16/2009 c7 Kynicole
that was good i loved it. Umm and it was nice and long
5/16/2009 c7 notanaccountgo2TeamRobsten
omg I'm so so so happy that you updated i love this chapter. I can't wait to see what happens to Bella and Edward in the end.
5/16/2009 c7 5pmvb11
What an original and fantastic fic. Your writing is AMAZING!
5/16/2009 c7 EdwardCullenluver17
please update soon! awesome story! :D
5/16/2009 c7 4BrokenFaerie16
Oh sweet, funny and intense! The argument was written so well, I can really picture it and it was totally believable (unlike some BxE ones I've read). These kids are just too adorable lol. Hope everyone cheers up next chapter :D More fluff! The AN/BN made me giggle too. Can't wait to read more, keep up the great work! ^o^
5/16/2009 c7 4Kerry Hale
I like it, Can't wait to read more.
5/16/2009 c7 1iloveeverythingyou
love it :)
5/16/2009 c7 1bamafan95
really good! update soon!
5/16/2009 c7 MyLookOfDenial
Serioulsly Anthony will be mine!

And I'll have Olivia too cause she's a cutie. :D

I am also reading Orchid Child's fic abotu a Nanny!

I thougth it was just a coinkydink that your fics were similar. I actually read your AN today (O never seem to read them, it's kinda bad really :P)

Anyways, now I realise you borrowed her idead.

I was uber confused the other day when Orchid Child updated and as I'm reading your nanny story too O thought it was that at first!

Seriously I have far too many fics on alert to keep up with! :P

I get you about Miley Cyrus. She's obviously too dumb to be able to respond to any other name than hers, so they had to give her the same one. :P

However I can appreciate that she's very good at what she does, she's made a lot of herself, I swear every tween adores her! :P

Even if her singing voice isn't amazing...

Anyways, great chapter, update soon. :D
5/16/2009 c7 2ILoveMormonBoys
Wow, that was a great chapter! I hope you update soon. I really love this story. So cute and fun. And I liked the AN/BN at the end. It was funny. :D ha ha
5/14/2009 c6 3muckrossisnathrt
aw that was so cute! i love the kiss me cam! thats how my aunt and uncle met!
5/10/2009 c6 3made-with-love
no! i need you to do update! what happens? see, i dont know...but you do...lol.
886 « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 .. Last Next »