FanFiction.Net
for Confessions of a Not So Teenaged Nanny

4/8/2009 c3 almak11
So here's my idea...On Bella's first day there is a huge storm that forces her to stay at Edward's house. The talk about anything and everything and eventually end up in Edward's room :)
4/8/2009 c3 25A Cullen Wannabe
I loved Dr. Tony's prognosis of loopy-itis! That was great! Great chapter. Looking forward to more. If you want an idea for a kid antic that Bella will have to deal with later you can always go with what my son did recently. Somehow he got ahold of a red sharpie and wrote with it all over his face, his arms, his hands, his legs, and even drew on the bottom of his feet with it and then came in showing me how pretty he was! I laughed, cried, and yelled before I was done trying to scrub him up and it took nearly a week for the last of the light pink lines to fade from his face and body!
4/8/2009 c3 momams
It's amazing how easily they all got into a nice time, laughing and having fun.

Edward seems to be a very good, caring and attentive father, still the kids need something more a female figure with some authority that Edward seems to not be able to find. Lets hope it all goes well and the kids don't make Bella crazy, they are quite active.
4/8/2009 c2 momams
I was wondering how would there be a connection in the story, and was glad to find it so soon.

Alice and Bella drinking and almost burning the house was fun, just don't tell her future boss, even if he was trying to do something along those lines (drinking).

Now Edward has a good reference about Bella will be calling her in the morning and we'll see what happens next.

It seems Rosalie and Emmett are going through a rough patch. What will happen there?
4/8/2009 c1 momams
This is looking really good.

Two nice children who didn't like the nanny that quit. With fantasies of a prince rescuing a princess. A dragon of course.

Three nice handsome doctors. And possibly a job for Bella. Nice setting.
4/8/2009 c3 4Kerry Hale
Can't wait to read more. The kids are just too cute
4/8/2009 c3 theorange3
Love it!
4/8/2009 c3 Bobby Danny
PRETTY NICE!

UPDATE SOON!
4/8/2009 c3 19Raven-Rach
Aww that was adorable! =]
4/8/2009 c3 UpYourCupcake
Oh wow. I want Bella to be my nanny, she's fun =) I was cracking up with them. How adorable!
4/8/2009 c3 sarahkaye5880
I don't have any suggestions... I just wanted to say that I love this story. This little family unit is too cute!
4/8/2009 c3 xsleepingswanx
Oh I love this.

Tony is so cute ^^
4/8/2009 c3 ffinactive
amazing update. can we get some more? =)
4/4/2009 c2 4iluvtwilight13
aw...this story is cute i like it update soon!
3/29/2009 c2 2ILoveMormonBoys
Great job! I am really liking this story! update soon, k?

CullenLover13