FanFiction.Net
for Confessions of a Not So Teenaged Nanny

2/18/2010 c12 YouWontLoveMeWhenPigsFlyInSky
Wow :)
2/15/2010 c12 1Death by Nutella
Aw, Mommy, I noticed that he thought of Bella as Mommy but what will Edward think of it- the way he screamed mommy for Bella like that was so sweet,he really loves her doesnt he- btw i love how you made Anthony his name! perfect, using Edward's middle name, i bet some people didnt notice :) Back to business... how dare you stop there! lol jokes but it was mean of you to stop there! that was an amazing story, how about you post short chapters more often, rather than long chapters? But wow I loved it - from start to current, you can count on more reviews from me when you post the next chapter :)
2/14/2010 c11 BrandyCullen
what a cute story..gotta love Ants..he is too adorable in this story.hmm..i wonder if Daddyward will be angry or touched by his "mommy" outburst. look foward to the next chapter.
2/12/2010 c12 Elvia
O plz finish this! I read the whole story thousandths of times and I would like to continue reading this awesomely creative fin romantic story soo... With that in order I want u to finish okay? If not I will keep on reviewing until ur sick! Okay thx

- Love ya
2/12/2010 c12 1ZoeCullen71421
i loved that story it was funny and cute i really want to read the next chapter
2/9/2010 c11 thebluedark
Oh my God.

While I understand you have a life outside of this, who doesn't, I could quite literally scream with the ending you've left!

I love your story, and can't wait for the next update!
2/8/2010 c11 twilightlime
AH

i cant believe you left us with that suspenseful teaser D: !
2/8/2010 c1 GreenEyedGirl14
I love this story its so good! I cant wait till u wrie more chapters!
2/7/2010 c12 9xoitsme848ox
good story, i hope you update soon
2/7/2010 c11 3CMCastle
Reviews are not nearly as good as Taylor Lautner's body covered in chocolate to be licked off... YOU ARE SO RIGHT.. ;) lol

aw! the ending was so cute but i really want to kill you for ending it there!

i mean, do you want me to die of suspence? DO YOU! lol

Well UPDATE SOON!
2/7/2010 c12 CMCastle
WOW! i love this story so much!

when you start reading, you can never stop!

Aw little tony called bella mommy! How cute! :)

LOved it! UPDATE ASAP!
2/7/2010 c12 1chelseatwilightfan95
plz update soon!
2/7/2010 c12 KaitlinM17
*Blinks*...

Ah...

UD please... That was awesome... xD

\/m()
2/6/2010 c12 tneb2009
ah man, I acutally squealed, like a teen meeting rpatz, when I saw this update :(

I am SO GLAD you are continuing this story, it's so sweet and hilarious, I will wait patiently for more :)
2/5/2010 c12 LivingInHarmony16
this story is s funny! please hurry and update
886 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »