for Another Hero Story, The Hero and the Rockstar

8/29/2009 c11 2IAmNoLongerOnThisAccount
please finish this story. i LOVE it!
6/18/2009 c1 19Lord Kelvin
Fan fiction boot camp.

When a nice reader says "Not to bad considering what I read", you know that there are worse stories out there, and were it not for them, you'd be a part of their pile.

And when a polite reader claims "A few spelling mistakes and grammer errors" while misspelling grammAr, you know the problem is fairly...huge.

"“ tails act prfessional” Sonic scoldefd."

I really don't know what to do with this one. You have a lot of text, some OC you stuff down our throats from the first lines, but typos and lazy English prevail.

Were it shorter, and had just a bit more dialogue, I'd bet it would be removed if i reported it. Though, you did some things right more often than you were wrong, so see below for final remarks.

Get a book, analyse its style, punctuation, spelling. If you see at least one typo, call the publisher and demand a refund. That's how they do it in real business. As long as you see no difference between its ands it's while thinking its' exists, don't write. Just study until you have that memorised.

What startled me were those two large italicised blocks of text near the end, and a scripted disclaimer. All of them are illegal...and so messed up, I'm afraid you leave me no choice but to ask the staff to aid as a referee.

To be on the safe side, get rid of this fiction and READ the guidelines. A few changes in plan and a spellchecker (present online) can help you lots.

Have a nice, abuse-free day.
5/1/2009 c3 Charlie
I love your chapters there so romantic. Please make more chapters because i like your stories. and some parts of the songs are fast and slow.
4/28/2009 c1 5Green Raccoon
Sounds like the typical Clark Kent/Superman stuff I'm accustomed with. The nerd desciption would fit Tails the most if it were me writing this however.

Not to bad considering what I read. You have an obvious idea here. A few spelling mistakes and grammer errors but nothing too major. Good job.

I won't be continuing as the first chapter didn't really capture my interest to read on. It's not the story most likely. I just like more too the point action/adventure Sonic settings that seem fit to the series. It's perfectly okay since this is fanfiction though.
3/20/2009 c1 1Crystay
Lyke da beginin and update soon!