for I Forgive Him

7/24/2009 c1 1Snickers and Birdly
WHO! GO SLASH! YEA I DONO BOUT MUSHY AND SARAH. I MEAN MUSHY AND BLINKERS R JUST MADE FOR EACH OTHER. THEIR NAMES TOGEDDA MAKE BLUSH FOAH GOD'S SAKES!
5/20/2009 c1 7xkookypandax
This was different...I liked it. I don't normally like slash, but this was tolerable. Nicely done :) My only critisism is that 1) If I found out my brother was gay, especially with my boyfriend, I'd go mental. Sarah just seemed like it was another girl Jack had found, not her own brother. But maybe she's oddly liberal. I don't know. And 2) I just think it's random that she got with Mush. I mean, I can see it happening, since Mush is such a sweetie, but there wasn't much explaination.

Otherwise, I really do like it. It was good. I especially liked the last sentence :)
3/23/2009 c1 15Cowboy Superhero
There were a couple of tense changes, but it was a great little blurb. I'm glad you made use of Sarah, although I can't see her with Mush. Of course, the only person I can really see him with is Blink. I read too much slash. :) Oh, and I loved your closing line. Perfect!

Keep up the good work!
3/22/2009 c1 6CES5410
Aw this was great! I loved the ending, I thought it was perfect. Gotta love a good Javid :-) Mush picking up the pieces was cute too, I'm glad Sarah got a bit of a happy ending as well. Too many Sarah bashers out there, she's not so bad...

Great job!

~CES
3/21/2009 c1 14Lady Liln
WORD on your author's note. :P Yay for the Javid, even when seen from a third person's POV! Oh, and I loved how you used phoenetic spelling of Jack's accent to add humor. It was perfect.