for Step Siblings: Growing love

6/7/2016 c6 G-u-e-s-t
Love your story. You're an amazing writer. I know it has been like seven years, but if you're still out there could you please consider updating. Thank You. :)
9/25/2015 c6 Rachel
Hey!,start is getting interesting ,finish it,pleaseeee,,,
1/6/2013 c1 Guest
I love this idea. Totally do it
2/29/2012 c1 Soldier Warrior
Hi!

I really love your fic. I need read next chapter soon, pleaseee. You´re a great writer!
12/20/2011 c6 Nikistar
I love this!pls keep going 'cuz the pair are so cute!great so far!...
1/26/2011 c6 3loulabel246
PLEASE UPDATE !

I MIGHT CRY OTHERWISE !
10/28/2010 c6 x.This Kitten Has Claws.x
BUTTERFLIES! Okay im not sure when you wrote your a/n and im not sure if ive reviewed on it before but im just letting you know that i havnt given up on this story if you havnt! Good luck :)
7/21/2010 c6 3converse-junkie
Hey I really think you should finish this story. I'd live to see how it all plays out
1/16/2010 c6 14Caris L. Clearwater
FREAKING BUTTERFLIES

Okay, I've just finished reading, and this has to be one of the best Suze/Jake stories out there. Scratch that-the best one out there.

So, why won't you update?

Tell you what. I'll give you a week to update the next chapter-the rest of your patient fans have given you four months. After that I will get my OC to work her scary witch magick (see my story Portaling: Do's and Don'ts) to fry you in a bucket of pig fat. Then she will send you to another dimension where you will never be seen or heard from again.

This is a very generous offer.

No excuses! Update, woman!
12/26/2009 c6 PinkFluffyBunny
Please start writing again! This story is unlike any of the other Mediator stories out there and I have fallen in love with it. Maybe if you re-read the books or what you have written so far you will be able to come up with more ideas of how this can continue. You are writing a great fanfic and I will keep checking back to see if you update.
10/26/2009 c6 25Literati Lover
I definitely understand how you feel. It's hard to write something when you lose inspiration.

But if it helps. I love your story! I've always loved Jake/Suze! But your story is what inspired me to write mine :)

So I hope you get your inspiration back soon!
10/1/2009 c5 Ivoryyy
Kinda very awkward situation =) but awesome at the same time!
9/30/2009 c6 3Kayyybby
Butterfly :)

You better not quit like all the other authors who say they will update! Otherwise I'm coming after you!

I Love this story so you better get crackin on the next chapter :)

Of you ever need any help I could possibly help you brainstorm ideas and such, 'Cuz I am in love with the idea of Jake and Suze together!

Haha UPDATE SOON!
9/29/2009 c6 7bookworm2341
BUTTERFLY i love this story it's nice to know that you haven't given up on it and i can't wait for you to start back up again.

bookworm2341
9/29/2009 c6 MxT
Oh Ok I will wait for your next chapter because I love this story...
89 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »