for Shiki Wants a Kitty?

3/31/2014 c1 Harley Serenity Black
He does seem like a cat person...Awesome one shot
4/26/2012 c1 Lucas Cast
Good but no humor in it you should have done the cat doing its buisness on a character *cough*Takuma*cough*.good day. (Flare: my bros boring, he hates takuma. The story is hilawrious actually*
4/26/2012 c1 flarekiyita
Lol thats hilarious! Shiki got a kitty, now he wants a bunny? Just get Rima dressed up as one! Cute and funny. I honestly cant imagine Shiki crying for a kitty! You should make a comic of it! *gives Shiki a bunny and puppy*
3/26/2011 c1 TheTricksterRuler4Ever
LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL-LOLLOL-LOL-LOL-

I seriously can't imagine Shiki crying, whining, and declaring the kitty "Fluffy" or saying "I'm gonna call you Fluffy, Okay Fluffy?".

LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL-
7/15/2010 c1 marwamarwa
Awwwwwwwh. Maybe if I did that my mom would let me get a kitty?
1/9/2010 c1 7Ebony-Knight
Very interesting.
1/1/2010 c1 9NekoMataDemon
WOW! That was way OFF CHARACTER! LOL! CUTE!
12/26/2009 c1 google1293
Hahaha! Please make a bunny chapterXD,lol, I want a bunnyXD, excellent!
11/7/2009 c1 9Kvrosawa
it was so cute lol

finally a good shiki story without a rima pairing XD
7/3/2009 c1 6Show Me the Skyline
aww that was adorable
4/21/2009 c1 65Vanity-Skyyy
"Shiki started to whimper and his eyes filled up with tears."

~KAWAII!
4/17/2009 c1 4Believe in dreams not reality
LOL i loved the end "Can I have a Bunny" LOL that was awsome
4/10/2009 c1 4talesfromtails
the ending is so cute but wouldnt it be cool if the kitty had cerulian blue eyes and orange fur
4/4/2009 c1 29Lacrimosa Cruentus Luna
shiki is totally a cat person...and him crying for a cat...is completely hysterical!
3/22/2009 c1 3Mizuki Anne
LOL! That is FUNNY! :) After Shiki gets the cat and now he wants a bunny? LOL! But I think what would be even more funny is if Shiki asked for a puppy! If he did and was allowed, I think it would be funny if it was a small dog like a Puggle becuase they are always so full of energy and so cute at the same time. :) I should know I have a four year old male Puggle that loves to play and run around the house!
16 Page 1 2 Next »