for Daisies and Hospital Beds

2/21/2011 c1 houri
ooo, its like this set the stage for their mutual animosity throughout their lives...i loved it! thanks for sharing
10/29/2010 c1 4Munchlette Belle
omg I 3 Rachel/Trent! Love seeing them meeting as little kids and her being sassy even while being really sick. I don't often read in this fandom (though I love the books), but this was a really cute and fun story.
8/12/2010 c1 10Shinpi-no-Flame
this is a gorgeous little one shot and I love how you have created an explanation as to why Trent always runs his hand through his hair when he is nervous... =) =) LOVE IT!
10/12/2009 c1 LucksFullmoon
I hope you do a sequel (maybe during summer camp) because you portray Rachel and Trent rather nicely...sorry, I'm rambling
9/24/2009 c1 10Lou Nebin
This was cute! first Hollows series ff that I've liked so far!
7/9/2009 c1 13emzigale07
Aw, that was so cute, and so compleatly possible, because you know the charecters so well you have manged to come up with a fic which could very well have happend, great job. Iloved it, thats exactly how I imagine both of them would have been as kids, especially rachael with her diluted curseing comments and Trents hair smoothing habit, it also shows how he was conditioned to show no emotion by his father. amazeing. I loved this, you have a very good writeing style and I enjoyed reading your fic. :) x
6/19/2009 c1 GottaLoveFanFiction
Sweet and cute. Thank you.
6/2/2009 c1 TheEvilPeaches
Very cute! I love child Trent and Rachel :)
3/31/2009 c1 Jelp
This was very adorable! A prequel to why Trent decided not to be nice to Rachel when they met. :) Very, very cute! I loved how it seems that Trent helped take away her pain too. I hope he does that in an upcoming book!

~ Jelp
3/30/2009 c1 5Keshka
Oh, so cute! These two are simply sweet here, and a very nice use of some unique description. Magic is always fun to play around with, and you put a great spin on it.

Great job!
3/26/2009 c1 3NyokoKuro
I LOVED IT! It's so perfect the way it explains at the end how Trent was trying to compensate for having a crush on her by being mean at camp! And I think you portrayed them EXTREMELY well as little kids. That's EXACTLY how I'd imagine both of them as kids.

I especially loved the detail to Trent and his nervous cowlick habit.

SO PERFECT!
3/25/2009 c1 A Tye
What a cute story. I haven't read WWBC yet but I can hope it has moments this great!
3/21/2009 c1 15ThoughtCriminal
opps sorry, thought I was logged in. That review below is mine. Really loved the fic, thanks much for writing it =)
3/21/2009 c1 Guest
Awesome and utterly adorable. I love how Trent gave her a daisy, was it just a happy coincidence you chose daisies or was it intentional because the Ceri and Trent bouquet in WWBC was also daisies? Either way, great little tie-in! Also Trent's dad's warning him not to have a crush on her...aw.
3/21/2009 c1 4MythStar Black Dragon
Hey there liked it was really cute

Maria