for Love Hinata

2/19 c2 Gabross
No me gustaría que se añdiera a alguien mas solo a naruto y hinata y de masiado buena la historia
1/10 c11 Flying Thunder God of the Leaf
The nine tails cloak better make an appearance in the next chapter
1/10 c6 Flying Thunder God of the Leaf
I had to take a small break from the slapping her butt part and that's when he knew he fucked up
12/22/2020 c7 Boomshanka
WHAT NONSENSE!
11/13/2020 c1 Guest
Sérieux est ce que tsunade était obligée de dire à hiashi que naruto avait vu sa fille nue
9/1/2020 c28 Guest
I just don't know what to say. The story was the BEST, you started it with an interesting concept, and immediately caught my attention. I read 27 chapters in 1 day. Then after realising it was unfinished, I was in a smaller shock for 20 minutes. This was my 2 story that I started reading, after the first was unfinished too. I know it's stupid to write a story that you have no interest in anymore, but from the notes last line, it's obvious that you had an idea for at least a chapter. I saw that the tale of the three maidens got updated recently, but is's T rated so idk... If you merged the 2 stories and continued that, please, at least leave a note here. Or give us some alternate ending from that... But please, close this story(1 short chapter would be more than enough) , it deserves it. ( I saw your rant, and I don't want to push anything, it's just my opinion(and begging)). Sorry for the long review, but I usually don't write reviews. Heading for Beki's story, I hope I find the ending there.
8/24/2020 c1 iacopo.passerini
Ah ecco qua un problema, Naruto fa una cosa stupida ma piena di speranza e Hinata è nei guai!
8/24/2020 c2 iacopo.passerini
Divertente questa situazione!
8/21/2020 c28 Erangel
It was really nice i cant wait for chapter nine
6/1/2020 c28 leedle
Write more.
5/9/2020 c27 Guest
Great man you did well
We also appreciate you taking your precious time to write a fanfic for us Thanks again
9/22/2019 c28 moka1023
Wow! Lol Hinata is no longer a virgin but Naruto still is. I love it! I encourage those who have not read sister story to this one "The Tale if the Three Maidens" to do so. I am 41 chapters in an loving the story. Beki is an awesome character and I can't wait to see more of her in this story as well. You and your wife are doung a great job with these stories and I encourage you to keep at it. Just so you know I am a HUGE Naruhina fan so will always becoming back here for more. Thank you for all your time and effort!
8/1/2019 c28 Guest
pH come on! You gotta right more soon!
7/31/2019 c28 CombinationLockout
Amazing story. I hope you didn't give up on this story, though I completely understand if you did. Like you said, writing canon things is boring.

And you stayed true to the characters pretty much. It's hard to do that. A lot of writers fail to accomplish it. But you got that down packed. Good job.
4/24/2019 c6 Phenom
This is the most funniest fanfic I've ever read..
LMAOThanks bro you made my day!
2,313 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »