for Legend of the Calypso

5/8/2013 c10 Vari Petterson
hey. i've just started reading your stories after being completely amazed by your art and am really worried that the next chapter might not come cause i think it says you published it in 2009, but i'd really like to finish it. i'm seventeen and would love to be a writer when i'm older, mostly fantasy and sci-fi, so you can kinda guess why i like your stories so much. i'm also from New Zealand and love your drawing of Kiwi. please, please, please finish the story. really looking forward to finishing.
P.S. if you have any other stories posted could you please tell, somehow?
2/13/2013 c10 Guest
A year in a half! come on i am dieying here by the time you posted it will have forgotten all about this whole site but i will try to keep calm and carry on.
4/11/2012 c10 6JessyHeick
hey I just want to say that I have been reading this story about 100 of times, I think XD hehe

I love this story! Please write more soon :)
2/18/2011 c10 19Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967
i love it! can't wait for more!
11/1/2010 c2 thayet9
love this story.I think jim's record should come into play a little more(I sorta thought of him as more juvie bad boy)anyway L.O.V.E this story
10/28/2010 c10 x-SashaRose-x
YAY! YOUR BACK! I really love this story so far so please update it soon!
9/11/2010 c9 jamine
Plz make more chapters! plus i know dolphy *the creater of dolphy* and i told her about the story and for her to read it and she likes it.
6/9/2010 c9 Syla Hawkins
Wow, this is still here! Awesome! Can't wait to read the rest of this fic, it's great! And I think you got Dolphy's character perfectly.
12/30/2009 c9 6BillyJay936
I love your story! Please update soon!
12/30/2009 c1 BillyJay936
One of my favorite couples!Please keep writing!-Red Jay
9/5/2009 c9 me
new chapter please! i love your fic n i love jim n dolphy!
8/13/2009 c9 Solrsurfr3
Hallo! I really love your story, and I hope you soon will show the next chapter. I can't wait!:D
7/6/2009 c9 2JediPeter
Awesome story so far! im a huge TP fan and i cant wait to see what you do with this story! Suggestion: more solar surfing. not gonna lie that is my favorite part of the movie and i think it could definitely add a new angle on the story if there was like a chase scene on Solarboards since they cant exactly crew a huge ship by themselves...or can they? haha. anyway great job and i really hope you update alot!
7/6/2009 c9 Baltosbabygirl
Yes, you are evil. PLEASE DON'T HURT JIM! (ahem) Sorry about that. anyway, Yes, Dolphy is an AMAZEING artist. Love her work. Have you ever seen the lion king art she's done? It's awsome.

-Saba

P.S: Does Jim have to be an only child?
6/29/2009 c9 4mitsuchan325