FanFiction.Net

sweet story
4/29/2009 c1 colorful matches
absolutely awesome
3/23/2009 c1 8Anexi Naie Nightshade
OMG you brought them back yay!
3/23/2009 c1 7NinjaSheik
THIS IS GONNA BE FUN! BELIEVE IT! UPDATE SOON!
3/23/2009 c1 11Lebrezie
oh this is really good!

i like the whole feel of the story!

especially with the chilling, final sentence - "welcome back to the living organization 13," or something along those lines.

i really (really) REALLY hope it is Namine.

i mean voice that is older than her body...Namine does look very young, and what other blonds are there?

anyway, i noticed the members and was able to recognize them by their features...but i dont think Roxas was there...right?

I mean he would still be with Sora, oh oh maybe they are going to fight to get him back.

anyway, super great job so far! update soon! (for both your stories!)

and i will try to update mine, BYE! :)
3/23/2009 c1 4The Celestial Dragon
0.0 this is interesting. Good detail as well. Might want to break up those long paragraphs to make that chapter longer. Now that you have heard my opinion, hurry your butt and update. I am intensly interested to see where this is gonna go.
3/23/2009 c1 WON'T BE WRITING ANYMORE
AH! That was awsome! And I'm not just saying it to make you feel happy! You gotta tell me who that girl is I wanna know I wanna know!
3/23/2009 c1 54LordoftheWarren
Not bad Kendran, not bad. I'm familiar with Kingdom Hearts, and I can say that you captured the mystifying spirit that KH has.

You have great grammar, and your descriptive writings are pretty good too. All in all, I enjoyed reading it, and now I'm eagerly awaiting more. Which means, Kendran, get your butt in gear *enter chuckle*

Just kidding. Hee.