for Angel In The FBI

5/17/2014 c9 Guest
Boooo! C/A is ridiculous I prefer B/A since they are really soul mates and they shared the forgotten day that only Angel remembers. Cordelia slept with Angel's son and that is just wrong. Buffy returned from Heaven and Angel return from Hell, I believe they are the ones meant for each other. Buffy needs time to find herself plus with the cookies analogy, Angel is Rome that was a Buffy double dating the Immortal since Buffy is a target . BTW killing Spike that way is mean plus he has a soul and a champion, shouldn't the Shausu b about both Angel and Spike
4/29/2009 c9 bb4evr
That was great. A really fantastic ending to the story. Great job with this story. You blended the two realy well.

4/21/2009 c8 bb4evr
So cool. I really loved it.

4/16/2009 c7 bb4evr
Sometimes they are just like two little kids with their bickering, aren't they? Loved it btw.

PPS!

4/16/2009 c7 3wldct6
I'm really enjoying this story. It's interesting to see the transition from one life to the next. I was just wondering about the "Rebecca" part. You said that she was his wife, and obviously this is AU so it's possible, but I wasn't sure. I was just wondering if you could clear up whether or not they did get married in this story. Otherwise, great story and I can't wait to read more.
4/10/2009 c6 5kkcoolkat8
wow good cliffhanger! hurry up tho i need to know what happens! LIKE NOW hahaha great job...very suspenseful there at the end.
4/10/2009 c5 kkcoolkat8
oh the suspense! great job...i'd write more but i gotta finish this story...
4/10/2009 c4 kkcoolkat8
i love how you did what angela did in the first episode but changed it so booth did it... except the flashing thing...hahha great job...very good. i love how you started his new life as the first episode of the show...very good job...i m loving this...one of my favorite fanfictions i have read...and trust me...i've read a lot of them :)
4/10/2009 c3 kkcoolkat8
did anyone tell u ur a genius...well i'm telling you now...i love it...very very very very very awesome!
4/10/2009 c2 kkcoolkat8
addicting...must continue...
4/10/2009 c1 kkcoolkat8
that was amazing...i loved that show so much...still do...i was crying my eyes out during that episode...very very nice job...i am an instant fan
4/6/2009 c5 7ChristalSteele
Well now that's interesting off things he had a heart wasn't one of them sadly. Your characterizations have been spot on for each character and I hope the next Chapter contains more Bones, not there isn't anything wrong with Angel and Co. I have a good guess as to what exactly is happening at the end there... Seriously so far a very interesting story and very good job of a crossover. One just has to hope Spike isn't right and that there isn't something very wrong going on but it's Angel/Bones there is probably something hinky going on. I noticed very little actually dialogue between Brennan and Booth so I'm curious how Angel would react to calling Brennan, Bones... just for kicks. Hope you'll update soon.

Cheers!
4/6/2009 c4 ChristalSteele
Lol. Interesting rendition of the initial meeting of Booth and Brennan a lot more Friendly than the series. Good chapter all around. Off to the fifth chapter. Cheers!
4/6/2009 c3 ChristalSteele
Very nice touches with the Mirror and Sun light bit. I quiet enjoyed them. I love the bit where Angel has no idea where to go. Next Chapter. Cheers!
4/6/2009 c2 ChristalSteele
Never is easy for Angel is it? Interesting looks like Spike is right... now that is scary. Next Chapter.
28 Page 1 2 Next »