for The Game

1/20/2010 c1 6PhenyxArises
Love it. Seemed like such a pivotal moment when she realized he wasn't running and it added to the atmosphere. Great job!
3/26/2009 c1 42Miss Shannon
Good story. I liked how the last line was an allusion to the title. This was very short, but I felt that the shortness of it gave it a certain atmosphere that I liked.

You probably didn't give a reason for the sudden change of heart on purpose, but I don't think that is necessarily a bad thing. For me it felt like one of those moments when suddenly reality comes crashing down on you for no particular reason. I liked that. I think describing the reason for the sudden end of their game wouldn't have fit into this little story that was perfect as it was. :-)

Looking forward to more now that you're back!
3/25/2009 c1 3Katescats
Hi Just read your story it was good.
3/25/2009 c1 9SheSailsShips
(Aw, sighs )Short, meaningful, and perfect! This was just what I needed today! Thanks for sharing!
3/24/2009 c1 1BlueTigress
Great start! :D

It already starts with a game over, can't wait to find out why they or better said Jarod stopped their little game! :D

PLEASE more! :D:D:D Pretty Please! :D
3/24/2009 c1 3planet p
Do you mean that they realised that maybe they cared about on another - were in love - and in their minds that stopped them from the 'game' - I run, you chase - because that was not something they could even bear to contemplate if it was love? Is that what you mean?

In that regard, the Center would see this a very different way - meaning that they would not be pleased - they're a corporation/business and they don't do 'domestic'; they have a house to run, but love doesn't factor into that house, or only when it suits them...

I wonder what Texas looks like... or rather, I wonder what it looks like to someone who lives there - ? - or might have visited there?

I was just thinking, and I don't mean this to be mean or anything - I'm not a Miss Parker/Jarod fan, I'm not upset that they didn't kiss or hug - but maybe this could have been fleshed out a little more... the description of the surroundings, of the motel room, of Miss Parker's feelings, and Jarod's feelings, and what she thought were Jarod's feelings... that sort of thing...
3/23/2009 c1 Anna AJeff
They're finally together. Short, but GREAT!
3/23/2009 c1 15ILoveTea
Um, so why is it? I'm sorry if I have the brain of a 10-year-old, but I don't understand what happened. I've read your Pretender fics before & I like them.