for Melody and Lyrics

2/28/2016 c1 Alex-Mellois
Really loved the tone of this. Shane it's probably discontinued but I'll follow anyways because I'm an optimistic fool that way.
11/24/2013 c2 imago-dm
This story universe and point of view is quite interesting, and I find it most interesting while listening to Placebo's first album. Please keep writing.
5/8/2013 c1 2yoloswagmaster
Great chappie!
12/1/2010 c1 5StopandWatch
I hope you get the second chappy out! I really want to read and you write really well...
11/7/2010 c1 Hanai-kun
Haha! I have to say, this first chapter is so amusing!

And well written. I realy like how this starts, the describtion of the situation they are in is great and a little amusing!

Also, I like the way you wrote the characters as well!

I hope you keep writing and posting soon again!

PS. I don't know what kind of song would inspire.. Heart-Shaped Glasses by Marilyn Manson? =DD
3/7/2010 c4 3This Is My Pain
Are u going to update this story
10/10/2009 c4 XGONEX
Of course, just because his car is new, he's not gonna fuck Neji. Uh-huh, we ALL believe you Gaara.

Horny lil' red.
7/11/2009 c4 xxasianicexx
gaara asked neji out on a date... after they fucked... bahahaha! thats a bit late but better late then never XD hope you update soon. this fic is awesome
7/9/2009 c4 Nivell
Ooh please update! So guessing Naruto's a little jealous that Neji is giving Gaara more attention, eh? Sasuke needs some loving too, Naruto! Bend him over and make him your uke! Lol, I'm loving this..
6/12/2009 c4 2LivingLies
Update soon, please?

I'm loving the story =]
6/12/2009 c1 LivingLies
That was really REALLY hot!

Can't wait to read the other chapters!
6/6/2009 c4 11XxTaintedxDaggerxX
YAY! I loved this chapter! It seems with each chapter I'm getting even more and more enthralled by your story. Cant wait to read the next chapter!

p.s. The story idea sounds interesting and I'd love to reada draft or achapter once you get one out.

p.s.s If there wasn't a gutter, my mind would be homeless.
6/3/2009 c4 mizzpixie
O! NaruNeji! Sounds fun! Not so sure bout the drugs part but sex and celebs always make an awesome combo . Sorry a tad hyped up today. Newho, loved the story and the fight scene was awesomeness! When do we get to see some NaruSasuke action hm ? I just love this song btw! I'm sorries ur life is bein a pest right now but the ispiration to every good story is real life!

The infamous Mizz PIXIE!

*Muah*
6/2/2009 c4 5StopandWatch
I love the story, but i hate NaruNeji... Gross, but it's up to you
6/2/2009 c4 4oomileena-chanoo
Does he really want someone that dangerous? Psh, HELLZ YES. XD But what I can't wait for is the date... that's gonna rock! ^^ And I also can't wait for Naruto and Gaara to become friends. Because that's what happens in the anime you know... they fight... then they become friends... Yeah. You don't have to do that if you don't want to I'm sorry! DX BUT I KNEW IT! I KNEW that you ate cheese! No wonder you're such a good writer! And I'm still convinced that you're an angel no matter WHAT you say so... BLEH! XP Update again soon okay? Because the Spork of Doom will not hesitate to get you. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ;D
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »