for Miscalculation

6/3/2021 c1 15billyjbradshaw
Ohhh this was such a happy angsty piece. I usually gravitate towards unsupportive versions of Darien. While Serena learns to be strong and eventually Darien crawls back. I really enjoyed this though. Darien still held that power and apathy, but he was supportive. Hope you return!
late

-Billy
4/29/2021 c1 Guest
Sequel
3/24/2021 c1 smc-smfan1
I've read this like maybe 8 times by now still love it, but just wondering & I know you'll never answer since you haven't updated or been on your account in 3 YEARS, but why wasn't hotaru there she was only scout that wasn't did she lose her powers too when they did that?
11/24/2020 c1 Guest
Horrible friends
4/12/2020 c1 BasketCase1504
I can just imagine both Serena and Darien thinking the “F this sh*t I’m out!” Meme I loved it this is my 3rd time rereading it️
2/13/2020 c1 75Perseus12
Hahahahaha~! You reap what you sow traitors! A new future is about to be written! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha~! *Thunder BOOMS!*
10/28/2019 c1 LilLinkGirl
I know I should feel bad buuuuutttt I never cared for Rini! Sorry not sorry lol But thanks to that I was able to really enjoy this :)
7/29/2019 c1 5BrokenLoud
I absolutely love this story. Most Betrayal fics either end with Usagi leaving the scouts, causing the future to change, the scouts lose their powers, Mamoru loses his right as king or some other twist but this story is so glorious.
3/27/2019 c1 DukeofCreativity
I hate this... it is terrible.. the scouts would never betray Usagi and Chibi Usa loves Usagi
7/14/2018 c1 SnarkBait24
I absolutely adore this! thank you for sharing.
2/7/2018 c1 Dragonfyre1234
I really love this...and I'm 100% positive this is my favorite sailor moon fic...I love betrayal stories, the Harry Potter and naruto fics have some really great ones...and I'd love to read a story where all the girls slowly turn on Serena and only Darien stays constant...do you know if anyone wrote a long version? Because I love this...anyways don't know if you'll ever see this but great job
1/5/2018 c1 Mitsuhi
I know this is an au... but SERVE YOU RIGHT, TRISTA!. I dont even for a moment be a big fan of NON-CANON OTP's. sure they look interesting and all but it soooo WRONG
9/7/2017 c1 3Ottawa Pagan
Good story
9/7/2017 c1 20EiswolfZero
While I found it a bit strange just how rude everyone was, still

I liked this one much, especially how Darien stood at her side.

Perfect!
6/11/2017 c1 15Puffgirl1952 the 2nd
So this is the *only* Sailor Moon Fanfic that you wrote...it's poetic...
77 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »