FanFiction.Net
for California Performing Arts Boarding School

9/17/2009 c22 readingmermaid
Green button? i thought the box was white with green letter 0.0 omg am i going colorblind to the color green? ... well at lest i cant see broccoli anymore -starts celebrating-

Anywhos! i really like the story and have to say that im starting to think your stalking me. i say this because on the bus i was listening to my friends i-pod which played HALF of these songs. and last night they did a special in Christina aguilera and then you have bella singing her and playing lady marmalade which they showed about three times. i cant wait till the next chapter!
9/17/2009 c22 Kynicole
i like it
9/16/2009 c22 What Obsession17
I wonder who's bringing the motorbike? I feel a little drama in the future.
9/16/2009 c18 What Obsession17
Well that was interesting. I'm glad Bells told everyone what happened. Now Edward understands why Bella acts the ways she does.
9/16/2009 c1 What Obsession17
Loving this one too! On toward the next chapter!
9/14/2009 c22 TheFanaticFangirl
i like it

i like it lots

and lots
9/13/2009 c22 4haveyoumetmacks
OMG! THIS IS A GREAT STORY! PLEASE KEEP UPDATING IT OK? I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE STORY RIGHT NOW!OMG!
9/13/2009 c22 3appura-chan
wow =) really good, please update soon!
9/13/2009 c22 Kiss007
Great Chapter! Although can u try and update more often, please!
9/12/2009 c22 1princess michelle
i love the story! edward and bella are soo adorable! i hope you update soon im excited =) yay!

lovve u!
9/12/2009 c22 3Untamed Rosefire
It wasn't lme, it was great! Update soon!

~~Untamed Rose
9/11/2009 c22 lindseywstar
wow i love the story hey maybe you could take a break from all that work of yours. i don't know what i'm going to do when i'm older and have a job. i like to sleep all day not into work all week most of the day. i don't even like school. yeah i know i'm lazy that would be a main verb to describe me
9/11/2009 c22 2b00ked31
i liked it.
9/11/2009 c22 LilyLewisF
Omjeeze. I-love-it-I-love-it-I-love-it.

So update soon please and please what ever happens don't put Bella in a coma.
9/11/2009 c22 4iole01
Gah! I adore this story! This chapter was pure perfection! Absolutely loved it =D
467 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »