for The Distance

5/15/2010 c2 1FANFICTIONLeah
Yeppp (:

That is awesome, how do you write so good.

Gosh, LOL

Loved it. I've subscribed. So Please.. Update soon.

xoxo
12/4/2009 c2 61CrayolaBox16
Hiya! I LOVE this so much, I'm a Jrish shipper but like trishbiggestfan said... it was easy to turn Kelly to Trish :)

Now speaking of the lovely Canadian Diva, I sorta want to ask you something. I wanna ask if you could review my very first fanfic, it's called "I Stay In Love". It's obvious who the pair I used here ;) I would really appreciate to hear from one of my fave writers :D

-Blue 0=)
8/19/2009 c2 11trishsbiggestfan
And you've done it again! Fantastic fic Abby your writing is still amazing, I have no words lol. AND i loved how it was in Kelly's POV, it made it easier to turn her into Trish hehe. Well done, once again. Now go grab a notepad and start that Trish/Jeff fic ;)

Love Janine
7/11/2009 c2 foreverafan15
omg i knw this has b3n finshed for a while but i finally was able to get to a computer and i read this and it was beautiful!

nana...;)
6/28/2009 c2 friendfan11
wow that was really good Ur such a good writer please continue because it's so good
3/29/2009 c1 28LegendThriller
um... have i told you how much i love this?

how much i really really love this?

and how happy i am you finally put something up in almost two years?

and how much i really really really love this?

:) miss you!
3/26/2009 c1 3Rose Atlee
Holy - wow! Part 2 please! ^_^

I'm a Jeff fan who is EXTREMELY picky about fics involving Jeff - and I have to say, this is awesome!
3/26/2009 c1 21shannygoat
OMG, I'm so glad you're back and writing again. Brilliant as always. I love the way you sew symbolism and imagery into the telling of a story. It's almost poetic.

Poor Kelly seems to have a bit more of her heart in this one night stand than she cares to admit. She appears to have had it all along. And though she should be happy with finally getting Jeff, I fear it's going to tear her apart. I'd love to know Jeff's side of things.

Great job. Please post the rest and don't leave me hanging!

Be easy!

Shanny
3/26/2009 c1 foreverafan15
hey this is good it's been a while since i've read something this good it seems to me about jeff hardy lol...

na but it truly is good so far can't wait til the next chapter...

nana...:)