for Just Like Riding A Bike

AWWWW! Amazing!
2/25/2010 c1 7Angel-Demon1
*perverted thought* :L I mean... XD nevermind
2/24/2010 c1 9xXthenextbookwormXx
I can imagine how amusing it would be... *Giggles* She has a heart as big as the world, dosen't she? I like it. This does show their personalities so well!
7/1/2009 c1 Meit00
Nice. As someone who doesn't even know that much about the Inuyasha series, I have to say this short story has given me a good feel for the characters' personalities already. Good job ^_^
5/7/2009 c1 20ManticSky
Haha, I really liked this! Great job and keep writing!
4/6/2009 c1 3Summer Jasmine
haha, cute. I could really see Inuyasha trying to ride a bike that would be hilarious! XD
4/4/2009 c1 73leshamarieinuyasha
I never thought about Kagome teaching inu to ride a bike before. It was really good. I found myself laughing along with Kagome, but also wanting to give inu a hug. He's so cute when he's mad. You portrayed his character perfectly. I only wish I could have seen this in the manga and in the show...

I also wish in hadn't given up. Great job!
4/2/2009 c1 96Gindokei
Poor Inuyasha... I guess riding a bike is something that comes naturally to us humans! xP

A very sweet and original little one-shot. Inuyasha never seems to like Kagome's bike much... but he probably would want to try to ride it! I think it's cute how Kagome is almost motherly with him, showing him how to seat himself and how to put his feet on the pedals.

I did catch one spelling mistake - it's 'eighth', not 'eigth' - but otherwise, pretty good grammar, too!

I look forward to seeing new stories from you. (:

~ Dream
4/2/2009 c1 7PiNkBuN17
Aw how cute!

InuYasha trys to ride the bike yet he still can't. Poor Guy!

Great Story!
4/2/2009 c1 2Syrenna
So cute!
4/1/2009 c1 20hitntr
So cute! I loved it, great work!
3/31/2009 c1 1Little Miss Mary Alice Cullen
that was so cute i loved that
3/31/2009 c1 3Handwritten
Very nice oneshot :) I loved the thought of Inuyasha trying to ride the bike (can't you picture them using that as a filler episode? xD)

Original and cute ^-^ excellent job!
3/29/2009 c1 df
You know after reading your story I've tried again and again and a countlss number of times to imaGine Inuyasha wearing his fudal era clothes, trying to ride Kagome's bike, and you know what I just simply cannot see it. LOL =D
3/28/2009 c1 3MyInuYasha21
awh that was cute good job on it!
19 Page 1 2 Next »