for The Ultimate Technique

3/6/2020 c3 Stary Wylk
The story so far is a thing of humorous beauty.
Genma should be a sloth entirely; a jackass is useful.
12/21/2019 c3 Rune Tobor
There are fics where Ranma gets a different curse but none I can remember where Genma gets a curse he deserves.

What would Genma deserve?
Something weak like a chicken
Something embarrassing perhaps a baby girl
Something that controls him, a priest who never lies or cheats, an absolutely honorable man
Something fun like a nymphomaniac who sleeps with Soun, Kuno, and Happosai!
Ranma would have a reason to be female often and the schools would be joined!
3/19/2018 c2 BlazeStryker
Genma can be a nightmare, but he can also surprise you. He plays up his real idiocy to hide his better points as per the tenets of Unrestricted Grappling.

Dark Horse, after all, also means a surprising contender.
7/19/2015 c8 Guest
Needs a sequel
1/31/2015 c8 Ibskib
I'm not sure if Rob is supposed to be a shout out to someone specific or just a generic old man, but the epilogue is a bit weird, and I found myself more apathetic than engaged.
11/15/2014 c3 fellow
Poll: A.
11/16/2014 c8 Malix2
Pretty good story. Nice job. :)
10/24/2013 c3 Guest
If in the PokeWorld Genma would be a Snorlax
7/28/2013 c8 Rune Tobor
Was feeling a bit down so I read this fic again.

Smiling now.

Thanks.
3/10/2013 c8 shugokage
A truly beautiful story about the Ranma in completely new light and unique concept great job and thanks for the amazing story!
8/24/2012 c8 1Eveon
I guess even Senshi die in time? Out of curiosity, if you're still tracking these, was Ami included amongst those lovers?

I like the way you did the Epilogue. It's beautifully transient.
4/3/2012 c1 Ranmaleopard
this is really awesome and amazing i cant wait to see what happens next and i would love to see more like this please continue!
12/14/2011 c8 Bubblezmith
I am an avid bibliophile, and I have rarely come upon a story of such simplicity and complexion.

All in all a lovely, enlightening read.

Thank you.
8/11/2011 c8 Rose1948
A very entertaining little story. Thanks for sharing. As for Rob... I keep getting a deep chuckle in the back of my mind and a whispered 'Odin' followed by someone ruffling my hair like I was a small child. ::chuckles::
8/11/2011 c7 Rose1948
I think I'll simply write a Ranma fanfic. I know NOTHING about Sailor Moon. ::chuckles:: Nice work with Genma, by the way. ::snickers::
133 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »