for Concrete Angel

6/26/2011 c22 3Shinzochi
AWESOME story and i am looking forward to reading the next chapter (^_^)
6/2/2011 c6 Mz.shintani
His name is harley not Harvey like the motor cycle just saying

Really like the story even though I'm kinda late getting started
4/16/2011 c5 assana73
Only SEVEN REVIEWS? When the story is this GOOD? Heck I haven't even finished the current chapters and I can already tell that this is one of the better written stories. Who cares that its dark and somber in many chapters. Who cares that its mature. The writing style is crisp and engaging and the story is FAR more interesting than many other stories I have had the misfortune of reading. You would think that people would recognize the good stories and let the authors know they are doing a good job. I find it hard to believe that so few people are willing to give praise or reviews.

I'm sorry for the rant (it is rare for me to do such things or even to write long reviews), but your work is impressive enough that it deserves to be noticed.
9/13/2010 c18 Tobi
OMG! YAY! i check this many times aweek for updates! and its finnaly here!

oh and i find the idea of automail quite plausible. in fact we should (if we put some study into it) be able to make this kinda stuff as of present. the procedure seems safe and sound enough for it to be done.
7/11/2010 c17 Tobikun
YAY NEW CHAPTER! YOUR AWSOME SAUCE DUDE!
6/14/2010 c16 Tobi
hurry with the next chapter! im anxious for more!
6/9/2010 c16 fullmetalfan849
Um... are you ever gonna add onto this?
6/28/2009 c6 LOVElessLoser
this is so intersting and different but realistic to other fanfics. its almost like a movie running in my head as i read it. can't wait for the next chapter :]
5/6/2009 c4 AnimePrincessAkina
nice story! new chapter please
3/27/2009 c1 justme
Nice story and very interesting concept.

I'll look forward to the next chapter :)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service