for Excitement, Adrenaline, and Tequila

11/19/2009 c4 16American Fantasy
Love this story! you should definately continue this! :D
6/24/2009 c4 amieemb
I love this story! Emily is a fireball!
4/18/2009 c4 famouscliche
Great story! I love how much Patrick reminds me of Ben in this story! Please update asap!
4/9/2009 c4 64Jestana
*laughs* Thank you for the dedication. :D This was a lovely chapter. I love that they're going on the treasure hunt at last. That was mean of Patrick to pretend to be caught in quicksand, but hilarious, too. Of course, you know what I'm going to say next, right?

More, please?
4/9/2009 c4 61Cielita
AH! I cannot tell you how many times I had to stop and literally laugh out loud reading this! The image of Emily beating Patrick over the head with a branch after he's tricked her was just too much fun!
4/6/2009 c3 Cielita
OMG, I flippin' love this! Please update soon!
4/6/2009 c3 64Jestana
Yay! They're getting somewhere! I love that they haven't jumped into bed yet, but I'm waiting eagerly for that. *wink* I love how we can see bits of Ben in both of them. So cool! Thank you very much for sharing this with us and please write more soon. I want to know what happens next with them!
4/6/2009 c3 AllThatIsLovely
I love this story so much! I want more! LOL
4/2/2009 c2 Jestana
SQUEE! *flail* This is absolutely fantastic! You have their personalities perfect! I love that she yelled at him for pretty much saving her life. *snicker* Just means the sex will be fantastic when they finally get around to it. *smirk* BRAVO!

More, please?
4/2/2009 c2 61Cielita
Oh, this is adorable. I just love it and I can't wait to read more!
4/2/2009 c1 Cielita
Oh, my God, I LOVE this! I just spent the last few minutes laughing out loud and I can't wait to read the rest of this!

BRAVO!

P.S. Thank you so much for your kind reviews of my work and Jestana's on "The Greatest Treasure of All". Be sure to read the sequel, "A Treasured Legacy" on Jestana's profile!
3/28/2009 c1 NTS2 fan
OMG OMG! I love this! It's so cute and soo them! I hope you keep updating!
3/28/2009 c1 Allie
WOW! I never thought of the fact of Ben's parents being two crazy teenagers in love. That was really good and funny. It gives me a new perspective on them. Inever pictured uptightish Emily from the movie as being like that, but this was great! I look forward to reading more! :)