for Don't think I can't love you

8/14/2021 c14 nolbernabeyahoo.com
I don't think the story was horrible at all. It had a neat horror movie vibe to it.

I will admit I don't quite understand why Vera control worked on some Cullens but not others.

But overall fun story. Thanks.
8/14/2021 c11 nolbernabeyahoo.com
Wow, mind controlled Edward is like a horror movie psycho. He uses a knife. I didn't think vampiires used knives.

Also interest that the pack is helping and Jake isn't around. Guess in this story the imprint sort of fades, as protecting imprints was supposed to be a big deal for them.

Business definitely picked up in this story.
8/14/2021 c10 nolbernabeyahoo.com
Interesting that Emmett, Rosalie and Edward all had different reactions Veras power. Rose became a blood thirty newborn, Edward attacked his family for seemingly no reason while Emmett was more himself but protective of his daughter. Interesting to see why that's the case.

And if she can control people why not just control Carlisle to kill his family if that's what she's there for?

Guess we'll see in the next chapter.
8/14/2021 c8 nolbernabeyahoo.com
Hmmm... interesting. I guess Vera has some sort of mind control powers. I wonder why Edward was the only one effected, apart from Veras parents.
8/14/2021 c7 nolbernabeyahoo.com
Nothing is scarier than creepy little girls. Vera makes for a great villain. Can't wait to see what happens next.
8/14/2021 c3 nolbernabeyahoo.com
Glad we got some Edward in there. Nothing against Rose or Emmett, but getting at least a little Edward and Bella always seems to ground any Twilight story. Its just not the same without them.
8/14/2021 c2 nolbernabeyahoo.com
Really feel bad for Rose. You just know this won't turn out well.
8/5/2013 c14 alextraviolet
The end is good! The Cullens all live , yeah
8/5/2013 c11 alextraviolet
This has got to be one of the most depressing evil story.
8/5/2013 c5 alextraviolet
I love that Rose is having her dream come through.
3/14/2010 c1 Fat Turtles Incorporated
How sweet! I am so excited for Rosalie! She finally gets to have a child! I know that quite a few fan fictions on here use a similar plot of Emmett and Rosalie having an adopted child, but I really think that you will do the idea some justice. You have done great with this chapter. I can not wait to read the next one!
3/10/2010 c14 emroseliz
good chap. i like this story. it is actually the only story of this kind that i have actually read to the end (i always stop half way)so you must have done something right.
3/9/2010 c14 45Sand n' Sable
I for one LOVED it! I have been missing this story and so glad you finished it and I liked the epilogue, thanks for finishing.
8/4/2009 c13 Stacie L. Bonner
Miss Dassy, Sorry this isn't a review,it's to ask you of something,I just put the first chapter of my story on fanfiction and I hope it's not rude of me to ask,but could you read it and tell me what you think? also how do you put on the end of the story people asking for other people to review,you know in those black letters? Anyway,I hope you don't mind me asking,thanks. Oh,my story is 'Emmett meets Charles',you might have to look for it,I did,and you know I'm Ladybugwriter.
8/2/2009 c13 2littlemissbella
I'm hooked on this story :D

update update !