FanFiction.Net
for Amor Vincit Omnia

6/7/2015 c1 The Lord of Insomnia
Loved it!
9/18/2014 c1 Wolf154657
Horny maybe sad maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe...
8/5/2013 c1 ThyYaoiWizard
Well, love conquers all when it comes to having sex with the person you're forced to kill tomorrow.

...Right? ;
7/30/2013 c1 2EternalFalsity
Ugh the ending was so sad, but great fic!
12/13/2012 c1 Guest
May I make a doujinshi with this? I loved it. I'll link back once it is done :)
8/31/2010 c1 3sevenfivetwo
Well, on account of your message, I am here to leave you a review. :)

I adored it. The scenes and emotions of the characters played out beautifully, and I like that. To tell you the truth, I felt my own heart ache when Suzaku mourned over the fact of Lelouch dying the next day. I don't think any of us are happy about that though, really.

As for the smut, I loved it. They seemed to really express their feelings throughout their entire act, and that's a good thing. It got really interesting that way. My favorite part was when Suzaku went, 'we're not done yet', and thrusted in Lelouch right before he fell asleep. That was hot.

Although, I did wish it was a little longer. Oh, and there were a few spots where you could've improved; some parts were rushed. But that's alright. I'm sure you'll grow past that in the future. You have a talent, and I admire your work. You should keep striving at your fanfiction and you'll definitely get better.

Good job!

-752 :)
8/10/2010 c1 3JessMess
I liked how this one-shot played out. Even for a PWP you had very strong and identifible personalities.

LOL I loved the bittersweetness of it though.

Well done
8/6/2010 c1 Crispy Rice
I haven't reviewed this? Shame. on. me. Because I have read this before, I was probably lazy to sign on or something dumb. I hope me not getting too emotional means I'm getting a bit hardened over Lelouch's death. Oh that day when I cried and it worried my parents hahaha.

But yeah, grrr Lelouch. When I read that CLAMP novel insert thing and read Lelouch's POV that there probably were other alternatives I was screaming 'THEN FOLLOW THOSE PLANS' and then he had to go 'Suzaku is my only true friend.' Gah, tear.

I'm freaking digressing but that's what your fanfic did to me. It's making me remember! And horny, and sad. Thanks for the amazing amazing, gorgeous, incredible, delicious, sweet, sad story.

OH, you wrote the Fafner/KKM story! That was sooo cute!
6/17/2010 c1 fdnfkl dsjfk jel
I LOVE your word usage and your comment at the end was right on... Sad and *cough* all at the same time. I like your style of writing, my only input for improvement would be to describe position, not overboard, but it was a little hard to understand how something was happening when I had a completely different position in my head and then had to figure out what you had meant. And another is maybe using another word besides "bucking." Nothing wrong with it, but you use it a lot, just change it up with other words is all.

I REALLY like this though! You are now an author I will watch. 3
11/17/2009 c1 IOTR
Depressing.. but still undeniable hot. What a combination xD
11/8/2009 c1 18RemindsmeofaWestSideStory
I teared up at the end.

Amazing ♥
10/16/2009 c1 8KittKatt420
im reviewing like you asked ^^;

anyways, this story was amazing! xD really, i liked the way you wrote it! so awesome lol you should keep writing SuzaLulu cuz youre beyond amazing! ;D
9/17/2009 c1 8Cecilia Waters
wah you made me cry. Really. I'm tearing up, a little. So stop it! Nonononoono no don't stop but...anyways. This was really sad and well written. This is not a new concept but you've written it amazingly it's very touching. very good 'smut' if that's what you want to call it. To me it just adds to the sadness of their relationship.
7/26/2009 c1 SuMMerStarZ
This story was SOO good! I love how hott and smutty it was, LOVED it!
6/23/2009 c1 2DarkMetalAngel of Destruction
great story. hope to read more stories from you soon.
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »