for See Him Smile

6/10/2016 c1 Guest
Loved it!
3/16/2014 c1 16Mendai Decovrii
You don't give yourself enough credit. I loved this. Maybe I just like hearing Dean praised (and hearing SAM praise Dean is an added bonus - given the times and all ;), but I really enjoyed your descriptions of his charm and layers. Maybe going deeper into the character would have been nice, but that doesn't mean that this wasn't good!
5/24/2012 c1 ryder21
Loved the way you have Sam describing Dean's layers and essence. I really enjoyed you're writing and could picture this scene quite vividly ( I read it before going to bed and dreamed of Dean in a pool hall - is that weird!).
3/24/2011 c1 2Lykaia
Do give yourself some credit as an author. ;)
1/29/2011 c1 10Konoha's White Fang
This is very nice, well-written in fact and very insightful of Sam's feelings. Great job, I liked it and this is definitely going to my favorites.

Have a nice week!

~KWF~
6/12/2010 c1 DeansGirl25
awwwwwwwwwww
6/1/2010 c1 nwspaprtaxis
God, I love Sam's observations of his brother playing pool. They are utterly spot on and I love how zoned in Dean is... he's a friggin' PANTHER sometimes... a cuddly, harmless looking thing, then WHAM... a vicious beast of prey.
11/30/2009 c1 Fitz
Hey there. I've only just discovered this story but I enjoyed it so much I've added it to my favourites. It was your sentence about "that smile" that did it for me. Dean has a smile that when it reaches his eyes ... you just can't help but smile back.

I recently watched the last episode of Season 2. Dean's just finished telling Sam of his year to live, when Bobby and Ellen join them to discuss how many demons escaped. There's a close-up of Sam that fades to bring Dean standing behind him into focus, and as Sam turns Dean smiles that special smile. Love it. Thank you for your story.
9/26/2009 c1 Ann
Brilliant. Loved it"!
7/17/2009 c1 badaiwind
I like it.

\(^o^)/
4/18/2009 c1 81Foreverwolf
I loved it! It showed Dean in a moment that never seems to make it onto the show. And I love that it's from Sam's POV. I guess I loved all of it, lol.

And it made great sense!

The imagery in this piece is extraordinary. Very well done.

4/4/2009 c1 3danrac
It's better than you think - nice one shot, I enjoyed it
3/30/2009 c1 SRH
I liked it. It was a nice simple story, which are sometimes the best.
3/30/2009 c1 anon
Loved it! It made perfect sense. And,oh YES,that smile! :D
3/29/2009 c1 masondixon
Nothing wrong with this story at all. Nice to watch Dean through Sam's eyes (although I really do enjoy watching him through my own!)and hear Sam's thoughts. Sometimes these little, quiet stories say so much more than the long action-packed ones do. You did a very good job and I enjoyed reading it. Thank You.
22 Page 1 2 Next »