for A Fluff to Beat All Fuffs

3/11/2010 c1 7Devilish Twinz
Wow...I knew Winky and Dobby belonged together

:D
2/11/2010 c1 1MissMusic443
AMAZING! people need to make more dobby and winky stories becaue they're just so cute!
12/23/2009 c1 2I-stabbed-him-with-the-pencil
I totally wish there were more of these kind of stories! I just love Dobby and Winky! Does it say in the book if they are really a couple? That would be so cool! LOL!
10/14/2009 c1 rara999
Daww.

We love Dobby, and cried when he died.

This was lovely.

A couple of phrases needed touching up - but like you said, it hadn't been betaed.

"Two elves severs each year and gender in each house", for example. We really hope they aren't severing genders - it sounds terribly painful.

A couple of apostrophes were needed too, but that's about it.

Oh, also, when Dobby gives the names of his potential children - Wobby and Dinky, we love it! - we think it might work better if you don't add the additional sentence telling us that they're both the names put together. We hope most of us would be able to work it out without that.

Well done!

RA

PS - sorry for the ridiculously wordy review.
10/11/2009 c1 6MistOfHeaven
cute cute cute! thats was so adorable
9/24/2009 c1 EmilyIzzleFoShizzle
Aw, how cute!
9/15/2009 c1 1110000111100001111000111
That was quite cute. =D

~Paula
9/9/2009 c1 10over-rehearsed
Why is this the only Dobby/Winky fic? I loved it really I did! but really. More people should be original please. I already enjoy unusual couples as it is.
8/27/2009 c1 3isxbelv
that was amazing! Dobby, Winky, Wobby, and Dinky! that was the cutest thing EVER!
8/9/2009 c1 21Cocacoriola
Aw, Fern, this is adorable! =3 I loves it.
8/3/2009 c1 23Bob the Flying Monkey
my friend and i would like to say this was a nice little story. keep up the good work.
7/24/2009 c1 raina
absolutely adorable. :)
7/5/2009 c1 11ilovedyouguinevere
That was so cute! I loved the names that they gave the babies.
6/14/2009 c1 6Zombies are evil
Cute but-Ew no offense
5/30/2009 c1 7Mother of Tears
Aww! This is cute! I've always had a soft spot for the house-elves.
35 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »