for Fairy Tale 童話

11/27/2009 c2 26LethalxRose
Ohmy! this was really really really good. I love shiki rima fics and this one was amazing! is amazing! I love how u describe things and the end of this second chapter was like... woah. i could feel myself pitying the poor boy rido took over. please update soon!
4/26/2009 c2 11jubulicious
Woah, I couldn't understand like a bajillion words out of all of them. That probably explains why there's a dictionary on my lap, but it's also for homework...

Anyways, nice update!
4/25/2009 c2 shikixxrima
hey! like the story

nice work on this!

update*update

hey i'm gonna be out of town for a week or three days so i MIGHT not read your updated stories

but don't worry i'll find a way!

update update!
4/25/2009 c2 orphanacct
oh, i love this! ^-^ it's wonderfully written! i especially like the beginning with the meeting while modeling. the best was the whole voices in their heads theme. for some reason, i have them too...and imaginary friendS...does that make me disillusional? o.O is disillusional a word?

lol :D

i adore shiki's mom in this fic. she's so cool XD and so is chance and codabelle. but when you said codabelle and how she was related to piano music and talks in riddles, that sort've creeped me out cus my voices/imaginary friends are named Canon for the piece Canon in D by Pachebel and Claraluna for the piace Claire de Lune by Debussy. They both talk in riddles! O.O i was all like "OMG!" when
4/25/2009 c2 4georgisakura
oh no shiki and rima are skitzo! this story is sweet though i struggled to keep up thanks update soon
4/24/2009 c2 12StoryBookDreams
oh, wow. so awesome=]. i love this, please update soonXD
4/24/2009 c2 6Scarletblush
amazing chapter :)

you rock shiki's mom :))

chance and codabelle... i like the name codabelle :)

rido.. what are you planing?

update soon! this was a beautiful chapter
4/24/2009 c2 fisheye lens
Oh - this is so good. I lovelovelove it so much, thank you! for dedicating it to me. And it's fine - I get your logic. :) The characterizations are lovely, Shiki seems, well, like him, and Rima seems to be her normal witty, quiet self. XD

It's really good, takes my mind off of TAKS.

Update soon, anytime soon? :)
4/24/2009 c2 27katen1993
wow. i'm starting to like this story. please do continue. ^_^
3/30/2009 c1 fisheye lens
Aw, it's so adorable the way Shiki cares about Rima, and I don't usually say "aw" if at all none. I've been around too many bad influences lately. :)

It's so short, and it still explains a lot, all the pretty metaphors stringed together like magic. The contradiction between the title and the desolated, dark setting is interesting also. Makes it all the more bittersweet, and makes my heart pound for the upcoming chapters (you better roll out those chapters soon, :D).

Thanks for the dedication, Reesey; Fairy Tale really is a gorgeous song, isn't it?
3/30/2009 c1 3xx-Yami no tenshi-xX
Great! plz Update the sooner possible!

pretty PLZ!
3/30/2009 c1 orphanacct
holy pocky, i love tong hua! XD listen to it several times before and almost forgot about it until now. i almost forgot how much i loved it before. thanx for jogging my memory! but it's such a sad song...;~;...

and i like the preview a lot so far. it seems like it will become something really good. i hope you start writing it soon! but please, your other Shima stories, can you please please update at least one? pretty please with pocky? ^-^
3/29/2009 c1 6Scarletblush
I love it! So awesome :)) try to update soon, k?

Oh and one question... Since rido is in shiki's body... They're talking the themselves ( shiki's body) like a crazy person right? Since they're in one body... Well that's how I understand it :)) correct me if I'm wrong =)) LOL

:") I heart shiki and rima :")
3/29/2009 c1 evangeline a.k. mcdowell
i like it i hope you add more

to it ^_^
3/29/2009 c1 sdf2w3e5vlwef
Aw! I LOVE Tong Hua! Isn't it a sweet song?

I can't wait to see what you do with the next chappie.

... and god... paper parasols is awesome.

haha... I like that one part with the when do I get my soon to be daughter in law.

XD. that WOULD scare Shiki.

Update soon!