for In Which Hermione Granger Becomes Lethal

1/15 c4 HermioneSnape1983
Wait why did Lucius want to warn the headmaster of the attack ?
1/15 c3 HermioneSnape1983
Why warn Lucius of hermione wanting to kill Lucius if Severus is going help hermione kill Lucius ?
1/15 c3 HermioneSnape1983
Is she really serius black daughter? Then those who died are not her real parents at least her dad isn’t ?
1/15 c2 HermioneSnape1983
I thought it was prince manor and not snape manor ?
1/15 c2 HermioneSnape1983
Why is hermione so happy to go with professor snape?
1/15 c1 HermioneSnape1983
Why don’t they heal her while she is Unconscious thanks to be Minerva sleeping spell ?
1/9 c30 Aye
god this story is so good ! I hope that one day you will continue it or tell someone to do it for you
1/4 c16 1SixFtWookie
My biggest problem with this chapter is false advertising, as it takes place entirely on Harry's birthday. I can suspend my disbelief on some AU facts, but this chapter takes place before August even begins. Also, is that potion for Sirius ever going to be mentioned again? Kind of a big big plot thread to leave dangling this long.
1/3 c30 furionbeauty
I just binge-read the whole story. So far, I’m very intrigued. I love Severus, and now even more thanks to your story.

I see that it hasn’t been updated in more than a year, but I’m going to follow the story on the off chance you decide to pick it up again.

Keep up the great writing.
12/4/2020 c30 Veronika Daneov
I really like this story. Unfortunately it seems to have been abandoned. Could the author at least inform their readers to abandon all hope?
11/26/2020 c30 maria05
I really love this story! Even though you haven't updated itfor quite some time, I hope you'll do so soon! I can't wait until the moment Sirius finds out Hermione's his daughter comes!️
10/12/2020 c30 Carryon
Always loved this story. Came back to it a few times and read it from the beginning. I hope it is not dropped, because you made a really good job with it. So thank you and good luck!
10/4/2020 c30 pianomouse
I have fallen in love with this story. The insights into the characters and their motivations are fantastic. I hope that someday you have more to share. Thank you for sharing this with us.
9/14/2020 c30 Guest
Please please update. This is really goood even without Granger going after Bellatrix yet! The reSort was AMAZING! Malfoy and Potter getting along might mean something good too.
8/20/2020 c30 Caer012