for An Angel With No Fate

10/28/2019 c9 Guest
Good ga
10/25/2018 c74 johnd876
Yoooooooooooou really need to update. It has been more than 3 years since chapter 74 was added.
10/25/2018 c59 johnd876
Sarge: Well Optimus Prime's knuckle, I think we're in business.
(The robot stands up straight)
Sarge: Ladies, I would like to introduce you to the newest addition to Red Team.
Simmons: Can it, talk?
Robot: (Silence) Hola. (Hello.)
Simmons: You've got to be kidding!
Grif: Oh come on!
Sarge: Huh. That is an unfortunate coincidence.
Grif: Spanish. Why is it fucking Spanish? Why not French, or German, or Sangheili?
Robot: Lo siento. ¿Mi elección de idioma no les complace? Mi configuración de sistema están actualmente configuradas a Español. (I'm sorry. Does my language choice not please you? My system settings are currently set to Spanish.)
Sarge: Heh heh, you know, it almost feels like the good ol' days. Just me, a Spanish-speaking robot, and a couple of complete idiots.
Simmons: You're talking about Grif and Donut, right?
Grif: Thanks dickhead.
Sarge: Lopez Dos-Point-O, it's good to have you aboard.
Lopez 2.0: Gracias, maestro. Es mi deber... (Thank you, master. It's my duty to...)
Sarge: Now get to work, slacker!
Lopez 2.0: ¿Perdóneme? (Excuse me?)
Sarge: Comm tower. Middle of the canyon. Repairo, los rapido.
Grif: It's Spanish Sarge, not Harry Potter.
Lopez 2.0: Suena como si usted tiene algún equipo que requiere reparación.¿Es eso correcto? (It sounds as if you have some equipment that's in need of repair. Is that correct?)
Sarge: Hm. He's not doing anything.
Grif: Maybe he's stupid.
Sarge: Robot! Do you, understand, us? Comprehende?
Lopez 2.0: Sí.
Simmons: Well, he knows what we're saying, so I guess he's just stupid.
Lopez 2.0: Les puedo asegurar. Estoy funcionando a un nivel sobre promedio.. (I can assure you I am performing at an above average...)
Sarge: Uh, poor stupid Lopez Dos-Point-O. Well, let's just take him over to the comm tower.
Grif: Why? He's a moron.
Sarge: Yep, but maybe he'll end up being like a Rainman type moron. We could get him one of those grey suits.
Lopez 2.0: Haré mi mejor esfuerzo para servirles. (I will do my best to serve you.)
Simmons: Hh, what a shame.
10/25/2018 c56 johnd876
Private Hudson: (After the drop ship crash) Well, that's great. That's just fuckin' great, man! Now what the fuck are we supposed to do? We're in some real pretty shit now, man!
Corporal Hicks: (Grabs him by the shirt]) Are you finished?
Newt: I guess we're not gonna be leaving now, right?
Ripley: I'm sorry, Newt.
Newt: You don't have to be sorry. It wasn't your fault.
Private Hudson: That's it, man. Game over, man. Game over! What the fuck are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do?
Burke: Maybe we can build a fire, sing a couple of songs, huh? Why don't we try that?
Newt: We'd better get back 'cause it'll be dark soon and they mostly come at night. Mostly.
10/25/2018 c53 johnd876
If the Covenant jackals are in this universe are the other species that make up the rest of the Covenant is in here as well? Like the engineers, elites, and the prophets?
10/25/2018 c45 johnd876
Who was tnat being who Cameron was speaking to?
10/25/2018 c40 johnd876
Battle Droid: Drop your weapons! I said drop 'em. Roger, roger, roger, roger.
(The Jedi activate their light sabers and destroy all the Battle Droids.)
Battle Droid: Ohhhh!
10/24/2018 c36 johnd876
Tin Man :When a man's an empty kettle, he should be on his mettle. And yet I'm torn apart. Just because I'm presumin' that I could be a human If I only had a heart. I'd be tender, I'd be gentle and awful sentimental regarding love and art. I'd be friends with the sparrows. And the boy that shoots the arrows, if I only had a heart. Picture me a balcony. Above a voice sings low
Dorothy: Wherefore art thou, Romeo?
Tin Man: I hear a beat, how sweet! Just to register emotion, jealousy, devotion. And really feel the part. I could stay young and chipper. And I'd lock it with a zipper... if I only had a heart.
10/24/2018 c20 Guest
Harry: (Sees Ginny Weasley at the end of the chamber) Ginny. (Runs to the end) Ginny. Ginny. Please don't be dead. Wake up. Wake up!
Tom Riddle: She won't wake.
Harry: Tom? Tom Riddle? You've got to help me, Tom. There's a basilisk...
Tom Riddle: (Picks up Harry's wand) It won't come until it's called.
Harry: Give me my wand, Tom.
Tom Riddle: You won't be needing it.
Harry: What are you talking about? We've got to go, we've got to save her!
Tom Riddle: I'm afraid I can't do that, Harry. You see, as Ginny grows weaker, I grow stronger. That's right, Harry. It was Ginny Weasley who opened the Chamber of Secrets.
Harry: No, she couldn't. She wouldn't.
Tom Riddle: It was Ginny Weasley who set the basilisk on the mudbloods and Filch's cat. Ginny Weasley who wrote the threatening messages on the walls.
Harry: But why?
Tom Riddle: Because I told her to. You'll find I can be very... persuasive. Not that she knew what she was doing, she was in, shall we say, a kind of trance. Still, the power of the diary began to scare her, and she tried to dispose of it in the girl's bathroom. And then who should find it... but you? The very person I was most anxious to meet.
Harry: And why did you want to meet me?
Tom Riddle: I knew I had to talk to you, meet you if I could. So I decided to show you my capture of that brainless oaf Hagrid so I could gain your trust.
Harry: Hagrid's my friend! And you framed him, didn't you?
Tom Riddle: It was my word against Hagrid's. Only Dumbledore seemed to think he was innocent.
Harry: I'll bet Dumbledore saw right through you.
Tom Riddle: He certainly kept an annoyingly close watch on me after that. I knew it wouldn't be safe for me to open the Chamber again while I was still at school, so I decided to leave behind a diary... preserving my sixteen year-old self in its pages so that one day, I could lead another to finish Salazar Slytherin's noble work.
Harry: Well, you haven't finished it this time. In a few hours, the mandrake drought will be ready and those who have been petrified will be all right again.
Tom Riddle: Haven't I told you? Killing mudbloods doesn't matter to me anymore. For many months now, my new target... has been you. How is it that a baby with no extraordinary magical talent was able to defeat the greatest wizard of all time? How is it you escaped with nothing but a scar while Lord Voldemort's powers were destroyed?!
Harry: Why do you care how I escaped? Voldemort was after your time.
Tom Riddle: Voldemort is my past, present and future. (Uses Harry's wand to write his name in midair: TOM MARVOLO RIDDLE. He slashes the wand and the letters rearrange to become I AM LORD VOLDEMORT)
Harry: You. You're the heir of Slytherin. You're Voldemort.
Tom Riddle: Surely... you didn't think I was going to keep my FILTHY Muggle father's name? No, Harry. I fashioned myself a new name. A name I knew wizard's everywhere would one day fear to speak while I became the greatest sorcerer in the world!
Harry: Albus Dumbledore is the greatest sorcerer in the world!
Tom Riddle: Dumbledore's been driven out of this school by the mere memory of me!
Harry: He'll never be gone! Not as long as those who remain are loyal to him! (Fawkes suddenly enters the chamber) Fawkes? (Fawkes drops the sorting hat to Harry and leaves)
Tom Riddle: So... this is what Dumbledore sends his great defender: a songbird and an old hat. (Moves so he is now in front of the giant stone head of Salazar Slytherin; speaks Parseltounge) Let's match the power of Lord Voldemort, heir of Salazar Slytherin against the famous Harry Potter.
10/24/2018 c12 johnd876
Bat Damon: (Tapping on window) Hey, do you like apples?
Peter Griffin: Yeah.
Bat Damon: Well, I got her number. How do you like them apples?
Peter Griffin: Oh, Bat Damon! You got the best of me again!
9/2/2018 c38 johnd876
John: So this other guy? He's a Terminator like you, right?
Terminator: Not like me. A T-1000. Advanced prototype.
John: You mean more advanced than you are?
Terminator: Yes. A mimetic polyalloy.
John: What the hell does that mean?
Terminator: Liquid metal.
John: Where are we going?
Terminator: We have to get out of the city immediately. And avoid the authorities.
John: Listen, I gotta stop at my house first. I wanna pick up some stuff.
Terminator: Negative. The T-1000 will definitely try to reacquire you there.
John: You sure?
Terminator: I would.
9/2/2018 c15 johnd876
Etrigan: (To Batman) You survived the bat. But your costume's ruined, and we can't have that.
9/2/2018 c14 johnd876
Bart: (To a couple of eggs that he found in a birds nest) Hey fellas, good news. I found an extra 7-5-watt bulb lying around.
Homer: (Whistling) (Clicks light switch) (trips and starts falling down the stairs leading to the basement) D'oh! (Screaming) (Groaning) (Gets back up the stairs) (Whistling)
Bart: Check it out, guys. I've been working on this regurgitation thing. (Retching) Oh, yeah! Hope you like Pop-Tarts. (Points to one of the eggs) I think I'll call you Chirpy Boy. (Points to the the other egg) And you, Bart Junior. (Leans back) And you can call me Mother. No, wait, that sounds kinda fruity. Just call me Mom. (The eggs are almost eaten) (Gasps) (Sighs)
Homer: (Whistling) (Clicks the light switch again) (Trips again and starts falling down the stairs leading to the basement once more) D'oh! (Screaming) (Groaning)

Read more at: . ?f431&t22066
8/24/2018 c54 johnd876
Not to mention one of the Greek god of war's twin sons Phobos and Deimos.

Phobos means fear while Deimos means panic.
8/23/2018 c42 johnd876
(Stitch grabs Jumba's plasma gun, but Jumba plugs it with a carrot)
Jumba: You shouldn't play with guns.
Stitch: (giving it to him) Oh, okay.
Jumba: Thank you. (hears the gun beeping, realizes it is about to overload and throws it back to Stitch) Oh, uh, I just remembered - it's your birthday! Happy birthday!
Stitch: (throwing it to him) Err, Merry Christmas!
Jumba: (throwing it to him) It's not Christmas!
Stitch: (throwing it to him) Happy Hanukah!
(as Jumba and Stitch play hot potato with the overloading gun, Pleakley grabs Lilo and runs out of the house)
Lilo: We're leaving Stitch?!
Jumba: (in background, overlapped by Lilo) It's not Hanukah!
Pleakley: Trust me, this is not gonna end well!
(back to Jumba and Stitch)
Jumba: One potato!
Stitch: Two potato!
Jumba: Three potato!
Stitch: Four!
Jumba: Five potato!
Stitch: Six potato!
Jumba: Seven potato, more!
Stitch: MY...
Jumba: MOTHER...
Stitch: TOLD...
Jumba: ME...
Stitch: YOU...
Jumba: ARE...
Stitch: It.
Jumba: HA! I win!
(the gun explodes; destroying Lilo's house)
945 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »