for Secrets

1/27/2018 c1 4sudhanva08
Haha! Good one! Should have been in cannon.
Don't know why they kept him soo meek.
6/4/2016 c1 Lonny J
I always love any story that has Chuck flexing his er, um, intersext. I can't believe he's always as meek as canon makes him.
1/18/2016 c1 33thek9kid
THIS IS AWESOME!
10/6/2012 c1 9Crumby
Haha. Funny. :)
6/27/2011 c1 MysteryLady-Tx
LMAO! That ending was vague enough to be very interesting and set off the imagination...LOL

THANKS:"D
3/12/2011 c1 20BananaNutMuffinz
lolz! great story :D
7/23/2009 c1 NickyR
NIce! I love that chuck gave the general some of her own medicine!
5/7/2009 c1 4truthseekr
CC! I love this drabble. What a great idea! I missed this when you originally posted it. But when I saw it was nominated for the Awesomes, I just had to read it! I really dig the idea and execution of the same. Finally, Chuck stands up to Beckman! Loved the Wardrobe Malfunction line! Thanks for sharing this story!
4/6/2009 c1 24Owl Emporium
Ahahahaha xD. That was funny. xD

Angelica
4/2/2009 c1 2jagged1
Ah, one of those little stories that makes you want to pump your fist and say, 'Yes! Score!' - would love to see this happen, and watch the general squirm...

Thanks!
4/1/2009 c1 24SamanthaLisaWalkerfan101
Whoo-hoo! That was awesome! Chuck is great.

I wish this wasn't the end...maybe some Charah? Hmm?

Thanks!
4/1/2009 c1 2mikesul
This was awesome, I love your writing and have missed it. I hope you keep going, I was wondering where you were for about the past 5 months lol. Thanks for the story, as usual you did well.
4/1/2009 c1 blc
*Snorts.* I do enjoy the way General Beckman seems to be lightening up this season.
4/1/2009 c1 7Kyo Tetsuei
Wow... Just... wow... that's disturbing, and hilarious all at the same time. Thanks for sharing! Now I've got... ARGH, BRAIN BLEACH.
4/1/2009 c1 lucky713
Snort! He probably will end up having to do that to get any vacation time.
20 Page 1 2 Next »