for Brother of mine your heart belongs to me

8/8/2019 c18 Cody Martin Fan
Oh please update! I love this story sooooo much it's been forever since you updated. Please come back I'm dying to see what happens!
4/23/2018 c18 RavenEdwards
Yes, your writing and english are definitely better...but who am i to judge!

just wanted to say...love this story
3/7/2017 c3 Sprouse bitch
Wow
9/14/2016 c18 London
Write more please, your writing is awesome.
9/14/2016 c18 Awesome
When are you going to post again
2/21/2015 c18 1Pacifistic Brat
I love it! Please update soon!
10/26/2014 c16 DokiDoki0725
I love you even more for posting this lovely chapter and forbidden scene. Though, I go to say, at fist when Cody said he wanted to try something new, I thought he was going to ride him or something, but the blowjob came second or third in my mind. Maybe you could do that next time.
Good chapter! I wish there were more lemons and limes, mostly lemons, in the story.
Oh and your writing is getting better, just some miss placed words and punctuation, but other than that, you're pretty good and you're improving!
If you want, I could help out if you need help with anything in the story.
Update more smut and romance! Pleaaaasssseee!
10/26/2014 c11 DokiDoki0725
Thank you for finally bringing in the smutty scene. I love you _
10/19/2014 c18 nazurath92
First I would like to say that was amazing as always it's like surprising cause it's new to me and get better and better with every chapter
and for more ideas if you want any you could make something happen at the school trip or Barbara something...
ok this is harder than I thought but you have my support :)
10/19/2014 c13 nazurath92
Ok you did a fantastic job with this chapter I liked Barbara and Cody the most in this chapter I read it twice that how much I loved it :3
10/19/2014 c12 nazurath92
I'm not really liking David all that much just because of what he did to Cody but this is getting soo good people are slowly finding out the suspense is a killer :) but great job
9/7/2014 c11 mary
i think iam okay with this about
zack and cody having sex with
each other i love this story about
this i liked it a lot is called
only look at me this way
7/21/2014 c12 64wolfy447
London
Cody
You said we get to pick I'm behind a lil bit but it doesn't mean I don't get to vote
5/21/2014 c18 Nicky P 18
I love this story, I can't wait for more.
5/4/2014 c17 RadarRick
Since this story was posted so long ago, perhaps no one will see this comment. But I started reading this story on 5/1/14 and (working thru the language barrier) enjoyed it thus far.

I wanted to add that I think most Americans - I can't speak for all English-speaking peoples - don't even have a good handle on a SECOND language, and our writer writes in a fourth!

Under the circumstances, he's earned my respect.
Cheers!