for Finally

4/5/2009 c1 Santa of Ficmas
What movie is this based off of? If this is an original story, it should not be on this site: the miscellaneous section is for fanfiction that has not been given its own category by the site's administrators. Check out fictionpress (dot) net for the site that's exclusively for original fiction.

ǽledfýr
4/3/2009 c1 3planet p
Hi! I haven't heard anything by this artist, so I wouldn't know how it relates. Is this about the song in general, or about any television series, or just a poem inspired by this song? I'm not sure, but, whilst I did not find it sad - it was hard to relate to not having heard the song, or not having any characters to anchor it to - I still thought it was probably mostly accurate about how couples look at relationships and the end of a relationship, and one of the reasons why that happens.

This isn't to say this is a bad poem - it isn't - it just isn't my thing - though I have the same problem sometimes, when I hear a song I kind of imagine a story to it and that endears me to it more, except when I've heard the lyrics wrong and the real lyrics kill the story I made up which was so cool!

Okay, I'll stop rambling now.

Have a nice day,

- planet p
4/2/2009 c1 AJeff
I love poetry. Beautiful words, sad but beautiful. Well done!

Anna