for A New Rider Book 1: Birth of a Rider Redux Hiatus

1/1/2012 c3 3Kami of the Silver Flame
I forgot how crappy and Mary Sue-esque Mike was. ^^;
3/17/2011 c2 OldFriend
hey man good job i don't know if you still are writting but i stil dable hope you keep it up besides when you brining in my character lol. if you forgot my name is 3rbetterthan1 on this website just not logged in. plz update soon was pretty good but hey its great wish you luck on the rest. give me a shout if you need help
2/17/2011 c4 31TribalGirl
Wow, this is good. I can't think of any concrits to make. However, I did notice that you bracketed out some words; were they meant to be italicized? You know there's a tool to italicize words so you don't need to bracket them out?
8/3/2010 c4 4Dragnerz
This isn't bad. This isn't bad at all. I'm going to start by saying your sentences can get a bit awkward. Also, I feel like you reveal too much about the characters right away. Like, in a few paragraphs I knew a lot about the characters and knew of all the hints of their future development.

But now, on Mike. That was unexpected. It was cool too. I'm still a bit confused though. Things got confusing at that point. So, All those people in his house, they are merely apparitions? Like they're only in his mind, don't actually really exist? Or, what?

Also on Dark. Dark Angel. You're referencing DNAngel aren't you. :p tricky kid you.

Then comes the third chapter. That was pretty neat. Again though I need to clarify because I'm unsure of what's happening; so this Joseph guy, he's in the future right now with his Dragon? And Saphira and Eragon are being sent by Murtagh with a dragon egg to the future to give to one of the kids? Or are they on a different continent.

Also I'm assuming that this is after the inheritance cycle. Right? It just felt kind of weird, I guess. I suppose what im asking is, what the hell is the setting? I've no idea what's going on with the whole Inheritance part to this story

Now... have you removed chapters or something? You must have, right? Um, why?

ALMOST DONE. I do like Mike. He seems really interesting. I already know from the front paragraph he's not the rider, but still he's pretty awesome. But he's different. Is he... the half dragon?

And now onto that. Half dragon? Do you mean that the rider might be a half dragon? It's interesting you should bring that into your story...

also lulz on the fanfic part. I feel like a tool now; I had saphira human-transforming I hadn't read that anywhere though! :P

Sorry that was so long had a lot to say.
6/24/2010 c2 4FlameWing41
i wish i got a cookie =( You did tell me what it was cuz i asked you, but now i forgot. Anyway, i like the revision better. good job.
12/3/2009 c4 5Sora Argetlam
I really love this story, it's really interesting, and try, if you can, to make the chapters a little bit longer, but it is still a good story and I'm enjoying reading it
11/27/2009 c3 4FlameWing41
I like it. It's really good. Is technomagery actually something? If it is, I've never heard of it. I even looked it up and couldn't find it. Anyway, excellent writing.
11/21/2009 c3 Zirkonia
I agree with van.grace.

I don't know... I liked your older version more than this.

But i will continue to read it. Keep it up.
10/29/2009 c2 van.grace
I don't think it needed to be re-writen but what ever. Keep writeing! =D
9/25/2009 c16 3Kami of the Silver Flame
Funny, I would have thought that you would have done the same thing with Mike, since he is, after all, MY character. How many PMs have you gotten about Canche yet? :chesire cat grin: Thanks for posting CJ's porfile, though. I need to go add him soon. Talk to you later!
9/6/2009 c12 van.grace
“Well….”

“Don’t tell me. You’re George Lucas, also.”

Eragon grinned sheepishly. “Well, I wasn’t going tell you. But yes, yes I am.”

“And you based the Anakin-Dooku fight off of your personal experience with the Self-Galbatorix fight huh?”

“Yep.”

“Can’t say I’m surprised. Just look at the similarities between Inheritance and Star Wars. And Tolkien’s books for that matter.”

“Not Tolkien. He just writes very well.”

LOL! That's so funney! I have missed this story a lot! keep writeing!
9/4/2009 c11 4noblepond
Cool, this is awesome!
8/29/2009 c10 3Kami of the Silver Flame
*raises eyebrows* Vervada? Where did that come from? Also, with regards to this: “Because…I didn’t want to take him purely at his word.” I'm PARANOID! Of COURSE I am! Why else would I challenge a 1200 year old elf how by all means should have the upper hand. Also, I demand the rights to publish my chapter, as your editor the writer behind the battle. Please email that chapter, it was chapter ten, if you have not already posted it. Thank you, and have a great day. If you ignore this message, I will pursue legal action against you and take my chapter by loophole, if necessary. Don't make me come over there. You wont like it when I come over there.
8/1/2009 c9 Anthousa