for Glasses

7/9/2020 c1 1InChristoGaudium
Ah, such sweetness...a most enjoyable story. Well done.
2/22/2014 c1 DeadFlash27
I love that sweet confession
8/8/2013 c1 Pokegirl185
I the middle of the story im like why cant he just get contacts
11/9/2012 c1 Eita Kirigaya
Omg i was gonna say use contacts but u already said it. By the way, only 2 gym leaders wear glasses. Cheren and elesa. Not sure how to spell them correctly
8/10/2012 c1 14Padfoot Arcanine
Loved this! Very cute and a funny concept. Great job!
9/11/2011 c1 4nulliifed
just hilariosly, romanticly, wonderful, a gift to true humor and romance lovers, thankyou for the dumfounding story that left me and a lot others speechless in delight aand awe, a true masterpiece.
8/25/2011 c1 10JohnTitor
I really enjoyed this fic, but the whole concept was odd to me. Although knowing Ash, he would complain over something like glasses. Great job.
2/20/2011 c1 55wubbzy
Wow, I adore this. I found that last line hilarious, and this was overall great. I've read both your advanceshipping and pearlshipping, and i have to say this is my favorite (even though I'm an advanceshipper, so that says a lot). I really liked the humor aspect of this, so that's probably why, hehe. There were a few grammatical errors, but they don't detract from the enjoyment of the fic. Good job, very nice! ;D
8/22/2010 c1 M.T
Guess who...

Nicely written.

It actually made me smirk. Not smile. Smirk.
1/9/2010 c1 meredith
hahahahahahahahahaahaha

"Ash you could always get contacts" haahahaha i thought the same thing
6/20/2009 c1 36Syaoran Li Clow
How long has it been since the last time I enjoyed a Pokemon story? I don't remember, but I do know now that I liked this one very much.

It’s quite hard to choose one of them; I mean, between Misty, May and Dawn. In the past ten years (that many already) I’ve been a follower of Ash and Co. Then, thanks to my good friend Amy, I was struck with the magic of fan-fiction in 2001 with Pokemon as my first experience (glad it had that way). So, seeing him travel with Misty, then May and now Dawn, it makes difficult to decide for one of them as a girlfriend for him. For now I’m fine with every Ash/Dawn I’ve read so far, and this was no exception. Since I’m a fellow O-O user, I know how it feels at the beginning; well maybe that’s not true because I was four years old when I got my first pair of lenses. But one thing is true about it, when someone look into your eyes, ignoring the presences of the glasses, they get mesmerized with their color (in my case, they could be purple, gray or blue, all depends of the light conditions) . So, cheer up Ash, the girl that loves you doesn’t mind at that pair of O-O you’re carrying with.

Two thumps up for this one.
6/19/2009 c1 SNloto
lolz!

really cute and fun

funniest ending ever!

contacts xD
6/4/2009 c1 Jamie9758
Thats what i was thinking through the whole story, Ash should just get contacts! It's awkward because there was a ad for contacts at the bottom of the page, lol.
5/15/2009 c1 1DeathByGelato
Man . . . Ash with glasses . . .

That would be HILARIOUS.